your best overtakes

This was definitely one of my most thrilling overtakes because it took me almost 1 min to complete. :scared:
Two weeks ago with N300 at the Nordschleife. It starts at 8:00 min when I served my penalty right before entering the Döttinger Höhe.
From this point I was in his slipstream and came closer and closer just to hit the brakes at the very last moment possible. :D

Compilation of my best passes (27) from my first 6 months of streaming on Twitch

And on my smurf account I race without qualifying, I had 15 overtakes and won the race from 15th at Nurburgring 24hr Gr.3.

Last edited:
This one was crazy. Saw the window, went for it, gained two spots right on the line. Gutted for ChicksCanRace though, roles reversed I know I'd be furious with myself!!!

Maybe I got this wrong, but here is the best to ever overtake me.

He then anxiously defends into the chicane, otherwise there would have been a chance... for my worst best punt

Because of my recent restart of 'e-racing' I have to show this latest one.
The whole video itself isn't bad either ;) and of course, includes a couple of nice ones too.

I've put together some of my favourite overtakes into a single video, if I counted right there are 35 positions gained in there, pick your favourite :cool::

A mixture of Dailies, FIA and Pigems DRWF.

Last lap of the race in one of the most difficult place to overtake. Pretty happy I could pull this one without screwing up.

Back