Your Biggest disappointment

I know! I have won the Grand Tourign Car trophy (394hp) @ Red Rock Valley with loads of tuned small-cars with only push out 175hp max! It's way too easy. Also, it's p*ss-easy to beat the 591hp Mid-Field GTCT race with a 300hp FF sedan

corts007
I think my biggest disapointment is that the AI cars are always slower than your own cars. For instance, if you race the GT500 series with a Zexel Skyline you are able to beat the AI Zexel on top speed. That sucks!

Also when you enter the ~591bhp races in the GT-league the best the AI can come up with is a couple of 350bhp cars. In other words, that makes me have to choose a similair bhp'ed car because a 580bhp car would win the race waaaay to easy.
Your Kidding. You Race To WIN! Oh Yeah, Probably The CPU Car You Were Racing Wasnt AT Top Speed.

CARLOVER96
Your Kidding. You Race To WIN! Oh Yeah, Probably The CPU Car You Were Racing Wasnt AT Top Speed.

No, we're not kidding! It sucks to lose a race, but it sucks even more to win every single race you enter. It gets boring! I'd much rather be neck and neck with other cars in GT2 and then win (or lose sometimes) than to be constantly ahead of the competition. It's not like you're gonna die if you lose occasionally.

fighting at the last straight, 5 seconds left. pushing your machine to the limit bumper to bumper with another racing machine. engines screaming, and you win by barely an inch. now that feels MUCH better than "oh i won by like 10 seconds, ez......" cuz anyone can do that.

vette_7t9
fighting at the last straight, 5 seconds left. pushing your machine to the limit bumper to bumper with another racing machine. engines screaming, and you win by barely an inch. now that feels MUCH better than "oh i won by like 10 seconds, ez......" cuz anyone can do that.

Damn right, vette! Winning by a mile used to be a rush after I first got GT2, but now I'd rather have a fair fight.

Last edited:
Back