Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
3 new races today, a new mill earned :D, tomorrow after 3 more races I will be be back to 20 mill and then I will buy the Miura, I don't have the patience to wait for it showing up in a Daily Workout reward :)

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180606134000.jpg

so today's Daily Workout reward was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180606134050.jpg

don't need it or want it, so it's deleted :).

My reward from Dragon Trail - Gardens Circuit Experience was this:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180605170730.jpg

colour Midnight Blue Metallic/Racing Stripes, I have this already, so this one is deleted :).

Edit.

I just bought the Miura :D

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180606172531.jpg

Yes why not, lets change to it now and try this beautiful car out :).

Now I have ca 21 days on me to grind for 15 mill so i'm ready for the next batch of cars and while i'm grinding, maybe the Le Mans Audi will show up in the Daily Workout reward? But I have my doubts :).

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180606172605.jpg

Last edited:
Two days of DWG to catch up with, and two times it wasn't anything good. Yesterday it was a 2002 Dodge Viper GTS. I love it but it's the third...and it doesn't even have stripes :banghead:

34481960_10211961601701591_4868698948774133760_o.jpg

Today's DWG was a Hyundai Genesis Gr. B, again a duplicate. Luckily I got inspired on a livery to make for it...

34585039_10211969283933642_5394487964682158080_o.jpg

The last couple days were interesting. Yesterday I got the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Gr.4 my third and it was in the same color. Today, after the maintenance/update, I went online just to put in a quick run to just get the DWG. This time I didn't really recognize any of the cars on the wheel (not unusual for me). It stopped on the Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 Gr.3. This was a new car and now I am going to search for a good tune to throw into and see if it is as good as it looks.

Jerry

J.D
Holy **** i had today 20 milion Jag in the circle and tried the buttons trick but it stopped right before it damn :mad: :banghead:
Haha yeah, I hate that. When I don't press the buttons, I try to "will" a car with my eyes. :lol:

Got a "black currant" MiTo. Turned it into a One Make special: lowered the suspension all the way, white OZ Center locks and slapped some Selenia stickers on it. Just needs a roll cage and racing buckets.

Haha yeah, I hate that. When I don't press the buttons, I try to "will" a car with my eyes. :lol:

Got a "black currant" MiTo. Turned it into a One Make special: lowered the suspension all the way, white OZ Center locks and slapped some Selenia stickers on it. Just needs a roll cage and racing buckets.
I think i discover why i don't get the Jag i pressed x once first time and then twice two times to slow the circle to wanted car you need to press x always twice at all tries.

J.D
I think i discover why i don't get the Jag i pressed x once first time and then twice two times to slow the circle to wanted car you need to press x always twice at all tries.
I'm thinking along the same lines. I've also pressed the car before. So, when it slows, I get the car I want. I see when I press after, to slow it down, it happens just as you described. I'll try it today.

Inspired by this?
481742.jpg
Pretty much. I made a red one, but sold it.

I'm thinking along the same lines. I've also pressed the car before. So, when it slows, I get the car I want. I see when I press after, to slow it down, it happens just as you described. I'll try it today.

Wait what, you can influence the selection by pressing buttons? I've just been looking away so that I don't see the gr2's, miura, cobra, F40, etc on the wheel, only see the N100 or grB that I actually get in the end

Daily Workout #225- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3 (It´s okay, it´s a new addition, but, I was very sad that I almost had the Jaguar XJ13 yet again, but oh well, let´s see if I can get that or better in the next few days......At least, it´s defintely not a duplicate.....)

Back