Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Wait what, you can influence the selection by pressing buttons? I've just been looking away so that I don't see the gr2's, miura, cobra, F40, etc on the wheel, only see the N100 or grB that I actually get in the end
No no. I pressed the car in the spot before the one I want. It's not what I get. I wish I were that lucky to get the one I do want.

June 8th: 650S Gr. 4

OAuPng2.jpg

Nice one but grey is such a boring color for this car..

Been having the absolute worst luck this week with duplicates. This week's haul:

July 3 - Citroen GT by Citroen Gr.4 (duplicate)
July 4 - Hyundai Genesis Gr.B (new)
July 5 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96 (duplicate - could've gotten a Ferrari 330 P4 in this roll too!)
July 6 - Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 '13 (duplicate)
July 7 - Lexus RC F GT3 Prototype (Emil Frey Racing) '16 (duplicate)
July 8 - Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 (duplicate)
July 9 - Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15 (duplicate - could've gotten a Red Bull Standard in this one instead)

Daily Workout #226- Ferrari 458 Italia (127th double) Now, after a day by getting a new car, the following day always lands on a duplicate, but, whatever, since I wanted the Lamborghini Diablo which showed up again, but it´s a real shame that I don´t need this car now, but it´s always useful for doing or finding a custom livery......

Two days, two duplicates: first off we have the Ferrari 458 Italia Gr. 4 from two days ago. Double, but it's a Ferrari, so happy to have it regardless (can't recall anything decent being o the wheel)...

34707583_10211981632482348_3868308118148481024_o.jpg

Then we have today's Toyota Supra Mk3 which is the third double. I like it, it's my favourite Supra model, but...

34536796_10211986085393668_6357439204611325952_o.jpg

A lot of people here seem to delete non-duplicate cars that they don't like. I for one keep every new car and just delete the duplicates. Had some nice lobby races with seemingly boring cars, yesterday a really cool N100 race on Mt Panorama with a buddy :).
June 9th: Peugeot VGT

Dpgp419.jpg

Good streak ends here..
Now this one I could live without - it has no cockpit view... Still, I need to have all Gr. 1/2/3/4 cars one day...

Has anyone gotten multiple VGTs?

Like so far I have the McLaren, two Golfs, two Tomahawk S, Infiniti, Honda, Hyundai and Zagato and I think that's it.

Its good because I could complete the VGT Challenges but it does seem like it weights it so the million dollar cars dont come up too miuch.
Yup, won two McLaren Ultimate VGT Gr.X, two FT-1 Gr.X, two Iso Rivolta Zagato VGT Gr.X and two Peugeot VGT Gr.3 :cheers:

Daily Workout #227- Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car (128th double) I had 50% of chances of getting a new car, either the Mazda RX-7 FC or the Peugeot VGT, the road version this time would actually work, and guess what do I get? Another duplicate of a rally car, which doesn´t really make any sense, of course, since I already have all of them.......At least, this week was a little bit different this time, with two new additions, which is okay.......

Last edited:
Back