Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #289- Honda Beat 1991 (How ironic, after doing the Lightweight K Car challenge with my recently acquired Honda S660, and reaching level 39, I actually got another Kei car, the S660's predecessor, and it's was okay, because it was a lot better than getting the Fiat 500......
If I just take a guess, tomorrow is probably the Daihatsu Copen next, and what are the odds?

Very high odds I would say, it seems to get into a pattern of car sets from time to time though I still have to see any of these three
on the wheel but I bought them already.

Going to hazzard a guess and say that today when I login later I will be given the Ford Mustang Grp 4 because I just bought it after
giving up on the wheel which almost certainly means it'll give me one now.

:gtpflag:

*Daily Workout Gift Day 115 - and it's been just deleted.
BE87613F-C75D-4696-83A3-5A815F3B0A84.png

Does anyone know how to get rid of the gift cars from from DLC? I mean, cars we get from the special edition (the ones with the red dot next to them in the garage menu)

The 20mi cars do indeed show up in the gift roulette. I saw the 250 GTO twice this week. And also, there are players who report getting them as rewards.

I'm sure someone has already gotten a 250 GTO as a DWG.

I got the Jaguar right in the week its update came out.

Yeah I got the 330 P4 as a daily reward a while back, but bought the XJ13. Hadn't seen reports of players getting the 250 GTO so just wanted to be sure there is a chance :D.

I never look at the wheel, because I'm trying to avoid major disappointment, so I always look away and then back to the screen once my car has been decided :D. That way, I don't know what I missed ;)

Last two days of DWG...both done inbetween 23:30 and just after midnight, as tomorrow (aka later today) I won't be home. Let's start with yesterday: the wheel had the Hyundai VGT and the WRX Gr.3 that I'm missing, but NO! Here's an Audi TT Cup Car for you!

The next one shall be the good one, right? DENIED! A wheel full of doubles, and out of all of them what do I get? A wonderful Peugeot VGT Gr.3 with no cockpit camera. How do I hate this car...the Gr.X version is even worse, it's understeer personified, but this one is also terrible. I would've rather won the 5th N200 Atenza Sedan that was near it...

The next one shall be the good one, right? DENIED! A wheel full of doubles, and out of all of them what do I get? A wonderful Peugeot VGT Gr.3 with no cockpit camera. How do I hate this car...the Gr.X version is even worse, it's understeer personified, but this one is also terrible. I would've rather won the 5th N200 Atenza Sedan that was near it...
But, that VGT Gr.3 is useful for fast tracks such as Tokyo East, Monza, and DT Seaside, while also has some handling to it...

But I already have three of them :banghead: and I hate the design, and the absence of a cockpit camera.
Yeah, the lack of a Cockpit view and its sort of out of place design throws people like you off from trying it.

Same situation with the VW GTI VGT Gr.3, utterly fast overall but it's an open-top Gr.3 car, to which the FIA needs to do something to it, like a lot of waivers, to enter the real-life FIA GT3 class, and practically only me, @Tidgney and @Slentom were using it in race conditions.

Yeah, the lack of a Cockpit view and its sort of out of place design throws people like you off from trying it.

Same situation with the VW GTI VGT Gr.3, utterly fast overall but it's an open-top Gr.3 car, to which the FIA needs to do something to it, like a lot of waivers, to enter the real-life FIA GT3 class, and practically only me, @Tidgney and @Slentom were using it in race conditions.
Yup, I always drive in cockpit view and got used to that, so the Pug VGT won't be my choice anytime soon, I guess. Also I'm a bad Sport Mode driver (B/B but I should be worse, I don't belong in DR B), therefore I just tend to drive the ones I like rather than the META cars; as an example, I'm doing the weekly race B in the Lexus Prototype.

I don't think I own the Golf Cabrio VGT Gr.3, only the Gr.X version, but then again I probably wouldn't use it. Unless they finally introduce rainy weather: then it will be my Gr.3 car of choice :lol:

I don't think I own the Golf Cabrio VGT Gr.3, only the Gr.X version, but then again I probably wouldn't use it. Unless they finally introduce rainy weather: then it will be my Gr.3 car of choice :lol:
The Gr.3 GTI is RWD though, like every single Gr.3 car ever, as explained by Tom Brooks in the Inside Gran Turismo Sport series (Volume 1 about the cars featured in GT SPORT).

Wait until PD somehow adds the 2008 Cusco Dunlop Impreza GT300 into Gr.3, what anarchy it will cause among fans of Gr.3 racing?
I'd personally buy it instead of waiting for the Duplicate Workout Gift, I love Super GT cars! Wish they added the GT300 BRZ and GT86...they would fit Gr.3 anyway, GT300 has more or less the same regulations of GT3; in fact many GT300 cars on the grid are GT3s (Huracan, Hatsune Miku AMG...).

Daily Workout #290- Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition (175th double) Today, there was no sign of the Daihatsu Copen, nor any of the new DLC cars, but today I got the same trash car that I got exactly two weekends ago, and I obviously refuse to have that car again..... At least, I got three new cars this week, all of them were Honda cars.....

Daily Workout #291- Bugatti Veyron Gr.4 (176th double) Alright, not too bad, but I was seriously expecting for the NSX Gr.3 to be delivered to my garage, but this car is good stuff anyway, and I do like this colour better than the one that I previously got, and way better than the yesterday´s annoying 4C......

Daily Workout #292- Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 (177th double) Yeah, nothing really exciting today, and for a moment, I thought it was the RX-7 FC on the bottom, but actually it turned out to be that Supra that I have already.....Let´s see if I can come up with some great liveries for this one......

Back