Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #298- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy 2016 (Let´s see, what kind of a amazing car do I get today? At the end, it soon turned out to be another rubbish Clio, and this time around the DLC version, and I kept it, and if it was the previous model, otherwise it would be an instant delete...... I wonder why they brought another Clio as a DLC, it´s just the same car, with different rims, and, of course, it was a dumb mistake by PD......)

Last edited:
458 GT3. I wouldn't mind so much that I already have one, but the car before it was a Merc F1. Fuming.

Well I think I can beat that...today the roulette wheel presents the following four cars:

Formula 1 FT1500A
Mazda 787B
Mazda Roadster
Honda NSX (Grp 3)

Three guesses which one it gave me and the first two and last entry don't count. :)

I return to this forum and received the following yesterday.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180819162716.jpg

Then there's today's daily workout gift of mine.
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180820014556.jpg

Daily Workout #299- Daihatsu Copen Active Top 2002 (Well, that´s about it, I´ve got all the three Kei cars, and I must say, thank you for not giving me the Sambabus again, and this car for not being a dupe......Again, this car makes up for the lack of race cars today.....)

I finally did the Le Mans track challenge and got a W08... after buying a W08 a few days ago.

Further I think the game is filling in the holes of my collection. I got a Jaguar F-Type GT3 and an AML Vantage GT3 and a Scirocco GT4.

However like many of you I have like half a dozen examples of various GT4 cars that are little used because... GT4 is a neglected class.

Daily Workout #300- Toyota SF-R Racing Concept (182nd double) All dupes for today, and it´s my third white coloured car this week, and I think there was the Audi R18, either the clean or the dirty version......I was thinking of deleting this one, but, for a second, changed my mind.....

Last edited:
My latest rewards, beginning with today's:

SLS AMG GT3
GT-R Gr.4
208 GTI
Genesis Gr.4
RCZ GT Line
Z4 GTR
RX7 GT-X
A 45 AMG
Atenza Gr.4
Beetle Gr.3

I could go on, but I'll stop there. Not to bad really, a few dupes among these but mostly new ones. Although not the ones I might have wanted, some of the most expensive ones have been on the roll a few times.. But I cannot complain.

Three Megane Trophies in a row... I already have one and I don't even like racing it. It's the meta and I don't ever use the meta...

The bummer was I saw the Ferrari 250 GTO on the turntable:(

Damn that sucks. The odds on getting the same car three times in a row must be very low.

And yeah the 250 GTO passed me by the other day as well.

These are my high profile misses:

250 GTO x 1
Lamborghini Miura x 1
Ferrari 330p4 x 2
Jaguar XJ13 x 2

How does your luck compare?

I got the Ferrari 330p4, but the others are illusive at best. I've seen the rest multiple times. Not in awhile though, so it's hard to say exactly.

I can't believe I keep getting the Megane. One is cool, two okay, but beyond that is just mean.

I got the Ferrari 330p4, but the others are illusive at best. I've seen the rest multiple times. Not in awhile though, so it's hard to say exactly.

I can't believe I keep getting the Megane. One is cool, two okay, but beyond that is just mean.

The 330p4 is the one I want the most so treasure it.

Just checked and I've had the same car twice in a row four times which must be pretty rare anyway. But nothing on your three in a row.

Missed out on a Ford GT40 just now but that is a mere 2.8 million so no great loss.

Today, I got an RC F Gr.4 (1st from DWG, 2nd Overall)

Yesterday, I ended up winning yet another NSX Gr.B Rally Car (7th Overall!)

Seriously, the game keeps flooding my garage with NSX Gr.Bs, but for today, I ended up not getting another Focus :)

Daily Workout #301- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport 2009 (183rd double) Yup, another car that is an instant delete, and once again, in a white colour.....
This week were giving me by far, all street cars, all white coloured, and question is: how long is this gonna last? And I can see is, is going to be another week which has a lack of race cars......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #301- Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4T Sport 2009 (183rd double) Yup, another car that is an instant delete, and once again, in a white colour.....
This week were giving me by far, all street cars, all white coloured, and question is: how long is this gonna last? And I can see is, is going to be another week which has a lack of race cars......

Ah the Mito my most won car so far on the daily’s. I’ve kept all five unlike you, ungreatful sod ;)

A good car is always coming around the corner so fingers crossed something will make your week.

Thursday, 23 Aug
Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ (Colour Variation) 2017
Duplicate (3)

This is my third W08 in total and my second as a DWG.

Here I am trying to get a free one of these before the one make nations race with this car and seeing everyone get one but my
roulette fails to deliver...

Back