Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
plqdrd.jpg

Interesting

I got the Genesis Gr.3 today I think. Or Gr.B. You get it I got a Genesis.

Sidenote, I FINALLY golded the full lap on the Nurb in circuit experience today, last one I needed. Admittedly, I had to use many aids, but still struggled with it before finally knocking it out with a 6.55.
So then my prize wheel comes up, not one, not two, THREE hatchbacks. I think a DS3, MiTo (of course), and Focus. Somehow, I assume only by the Holy Grace of GOD, I got the only car I didn't have, 458 Italia GT3. I almost wept.

Today i got the SRT Tomahawk GTS-R VGT, i'm not fan of the VGT cars and today i got too many of them when i finished the rest of the Mission Challenges and 20% of Circuit Experience :grumpy:.
2 Project 2&4 powered by RC213V, IsoRivolta Zagato VGT, Nissan Concept 2020 VGT, Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT and 2 (1 in log-in reward) SRT Tomahawk GTS-R VGT :ouch:.

DW Dec. 1st: VW GTI Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3...

The car so many people seem to hate in Gr.3 Sport Races...it is rather funky looking! :crazy:

I have to agree, it's one of the worst, but the BMW VGT and the Fittipaldi EF7 VGT isn't that bad, but i still got a Ridge Racer feeling when i see them, i want to drive cars that's real.

Edit.

Or cars that i know that is :lol:, since they made a real version of the Golf :embarrassed::

GTI-Roadster-Vision-Gran-Turismo-1-595x397.jpg

Last edited:
Back