Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Thanks again to @sirjim73 for his daily workout prize car spreadsheet...👍

I am sure I missed some reports but I have 93 cars awarded as daily workout prize cars, 9 cars available through the mileage exchange and it looks like earning gold on the circuit experience nets a random prize car. Feel free to post the track and prize car here as well...

:cheers:

@sirjim73 thanks for accepting my request to view and edit your spreadsheet. Added "Y" for the Peugeot 208 GTi and Tomahawak GTS-R 👍:cheers:

Hey, you're all welcome. It's nice to be able to add something useful for the :gtpflag:community. There's a few of you with access now and I've noticed a lot of columns filling up in my absence, I'll try to update with some of my own award cars at the weekend,

Daily Workout #28- Alpine Vision Gran Turismo (the second best that I could get, after the WRX Gr.4....well the only Alpine left is the Gr.1 version)

DW Nov 24th: Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy 2015 - N200

I finished the remaining tracks on the Circuit Experience today and received the following cars for achieving Gold:
VW GTI Roadster VGT Gr.X
Honda Civic Type R 2015 - N300
VW Golf VII GTI 2014 -N200

Not the best collection of prize cars for a hard days work...:lol:

OH YEAH BABY :sly:

tlsQ74h1snn_XFOukvc8MngjL36KdKPoyG-OY-wODYP-YywlieX79B9RUYJ7hPnN8bRTRjDMDtQXUc5L9-mGUt8G5d_X0quU61ui_5RZaLhtCiNUnm5yk5fykHPRDZonqEY6ZFRS4rRo0KvXlHAdtxnzHfTn2oQ8phurpTsHTZKdkG7I4OJ8-ZGmdmzZ91wxSIU5zaakN0_i7oeWO-5bWHPFOfzM3IsmwC3UiOWf5VYEgFZQCSjmqDVSSH_CIrOyLORBK2A041EhGUq554KOEWMYXVgzLvZQto4Wtwgwi-IYTEph7GXHcgHaHbqzU2wLG96IDLpn384b8JzNvV_4DHajYSv-lXj-VhGvi_57G_k1sVxv9u_kVimjrslV_Yve2weaGYcbHLhsgqUm16A-kdySEUc0E5VPsESPIdpQPYbsrRxUK1SZPV6ZUG0bgnZlOPH8JPlx3qOy-MI2St_9rSjNyVf4EzL4JlIzXLnVYtx3dLadHj0MTSzfknl81msmE6D8Twr2lXsvmmrZd6ayR7DTryyVHkmdIvXgNnIbPGzM6-K2svPrzav04u3L9KSfF7J7GgDYcFCXAmIfWnJnS9w_lIfJMug073qPQIyx_m8RXSojJzaNQZzqNr8kzc3Y10wDOqwJdV0NPLALEWzNBENUAbw447Ntgx0=w1688-h949-no

HuUPBqDj5oLCnvedk0nsG3O-oC7BphUp_68ajAguOb54AodZmhAFyPvXNXA4ogqnqZIdw9hzL2JadxR8fNc445AW1mLqfuToN9mkKzAkvoxW0fU-drFrQ0NxsKzAEtZsNVOgLqTt5uDuoYg_P3exhFOib8MOT0A5m3pVXL6dqWyRG-QEWhoItcFL7vEMP96bkk22hAaWND9Ksp6zQoAJgIpF4s-3qGyo8OlbSwk6ciFa4a1Jqq8osIrDMAn-e28NM3_nXUERG6fPzBFiDET4qIQyRV5n614w6E7aAPI_D2neI_Zx-DdX9RNfCxGn5YyQ4Kz0iO0DXBVjNSwzOqYPh1076D93jBFawoMUAdI_SRu9b64ZrVBKeOfcwczIJvnbkb3Mi5pNlb1fGZRt0Kk-MzTlyn1jJj7r8XSDfeRr8-MfTmDSuiGaQ8SUjJ43Zrepj9VIRgYiuYKuFMuTbnFpo4XjpuwZ5rMWZnA0iLhM6cRGRz6rgUBlHBjxSN4Asv4qNMn1gWrR7Gm0iREeyQFyNt2VbPjSltvYa24vbKRPWtfl6OYi5yAIKLyEUELbIIB1AAIBhsvoMeJwfbgYsmZ4oKE1pooTT1GUf897uctqz0Bfdp9vbkuE04lFfv9BPH_2xk3Bb9q4U4DidaN7iDViaXkgeQvduJE1MVE=w1688-h949-no

Last edited:
The Alfa MiTo is actually a pretty decent car, I just don't see why I need four of them to enjoy it propperly...

I've yet to spend a single credit, but I've collected almost 100 cars. With all the repeats I only have about 1/3 of the car list in my possession. I've definitely made audible noises of frustration every time I've gotten an extra MX-5 or Subaru VGT. Aside from the Gr. N Nissan GTR I think it's been about two weeks since I've been awarded a car I don't already own.

I'm not too concerned yet, I've still yet to try a lot of the cars I own, especially Gr. 1, 3, & N above 400.

The Alfa MiTo is actually a pretty decent car, I just don't see why I need four of them to enjoy it propperly...

I've yet to spend a single credit, but I've collected almost 100 cars. With all the repeats I only have about 1/3 of the car list in my possession. I've definitely made audible noises of frustration every time I've gotten an extra MX-5 or Subaru VGT. Aside from the Gr. N Nissan GTR I think it's been about two weeks since I've been awarded a car I don't already own.

I'm not too concerned yet, I've still yet to try a lot of the cars I own, especially Gr. 1, 3, & N above 400.

I've tried all the Gr.3 ones I own, and I actually bought many of them. I can't justify dishing out 350,000 for Gr.4 cars since I see much more value in Gr.3 vehicles, lol. A lot of cars in my garage that I won either as daily workout gifts or campaign gifts I don't bother with and will delete them in the future once I don't need them for campaign missions.

I got the Nissan GT-R Gr.B Rally Car today. In itself it’s pretty much garbage since rally sucks in this game but nevertheless, I now have every Gr.B car in the game in my garage, all either gifted or else from the Deluxe DLC. Pretty fun to “complete” an entire car class other than the N-series purely on gifts.

Who knows some day rally will be worth it and fun in this game and if that day comes at least I’ve got the cars for it.

Daily Workout #29- Nissan GT-R LM Nismo'15 (Finally hit the Jackpot with this Car!)

Weird how this is the only LMP car that I'm interested in. Maybe because of its drivetrain. Anyway I'm hoping to get this in the daily workout :D

>The Alfa MiTo is actually a pretty decent car, I just don't see why I need four of them to enjoy it properly...

Delete the one, and make three different liveries for those 3 remaining cars, and the you can shot some nice pictures with all three cars!

You have them in your garage anyway. ;)

If there are 3 cars I don't have and 1 I do have, you can pretty much guarantee I'm getting the one I do have. The last 4 or 5 days at least, I've had duplicates :(

Would be interesting to know how many duplicates are duplicates from daily 26 mile workouts only.

I'm taking the game slowly in my usual manner being c20% through Campaign and from a mixture of 20+ non concurrent and con daily logins/workouts have only had one duplicate a Focus ST - my first starter car.

Interesting today got second duplicate when golded Myabi circuit - Honda 2 & 4 which had got as part of beta workout.....

How far is everyone through campaign as maybe the game is assuming a slower progression rate than some may be achieving.

Ps invitably there will be some duplicates due to the low car count. Logically without any duplication, no campaign prize cars awarded etc maximum period for non duplicates was say 150 days or 5 months if the daily workout continues. With the 50 cars this period is extended a little if all free.....

Back