Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
BEAT me to it do it BEAT me :banghead: :banghead: Oooooondaaa it was , a Muira and Cobra where standing on the table .. hmm what to say .
But :D I sold it 4150 on my bank and counting is now standing at 6.315.000 plus 4150 for the car that BEAT me up makes a totall of 6.319.500 closer to buy that Jag ....

Last edited:
I've put a decent amount of time into this game, at least a half hour a day, every day for about 200 days.

I haven't spent any money on cars yet. I have my complete winnings. I have $18,146,627.

I'm almost at the point where I can buy one of the most expensive cars in the game. It's crazy. It doesn't seem like you can afford these cars, except by grinding. The economy is baffling.

I was playing at the point where I had about $15 mil. and I went on a spending spree and regularly bought cars just to have them... ie. I bought all the Gr/C cars. I'm like you, 160 trophies and 100% everything and I'm playing day by day to buy a Daytona.

Now you need an x2014 as well.

You're right, there's not a great point to buying cars day to day if you're given enough cars to compete except for those ones that slip thru the cracks.

Daily Workout #381- Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package (248th double) Another stupid prize, and the rest of them were all boring anyway, also one of my worst rolls that I ever seen......

I think I've reached the point where I've deleted more cars than I own now. The carousel has become a disappointing endeavor anymore. The only reason I continue is to try and get that Audi that you can only obtain from wining it.

Im over a year of getting my daily mileage in every single day and still have never seen it.

Last edited:
I think I've reached the point where I've deleted more cars than I own now. The carousel has become a disappointing endeavor anymore. The only reason I continue is to try and get that Audi that you can only obtain from wining it.

Im over a year of getting my daily mileage in every single day and still have never seen it.

I´ve already got that dirty Audi R18 a long while ago, and which I didn´t realized at the time that there are two versions of that car.....

Last edited:
Yeah, most of them, and the Lamborghini Veneno is the most expensive car that I have at the moment, plus the Vulcan and the X2014 Standard.....

Holy crap, I thought I had it bad.

381 days and just the Veneno, Vulcan, and the X2014 Standard???

I also have the Veneno and the Vulcan and I find them to be terrible handling cars.

Holy crap, I thought I had it bad.

381 days and just the Veneno, Vulcan, and the X2014 Standard???

I also have the Veneno and the Vulcan and I find them to be terrible handling cars.
Yeah, those two cars can be quite hard to drive, especially the Vulcan, in that Nurburgring mission, when most of the time, I was struggling so hard to keep the car on the track..... And in my opinion, the X2014 Standard is one of the best handling cars in the game...... And after more than one year playing the game, I really should have those 20 million cars now, plus some dupes of them.....

Last edited:
Another day older and a duplication is the best I could get a R32 , and the sad part was that I couldn't even sell this one because it was already a duplication from the one before who also was a duplication .
GT Sport clone to much .
7.273.108 on the bank and counting .

I have just over 10 mil. and I need to get to about $18 go for the Daytona and x2014. Lets hope I get a free RBR 2014 at least.

Sad to say I'm not getting much of note for the last two months. I did get a Hyundai Group 1 but that's useless since I have the McLaren Group 1 and I got a free Audi R18 which I use when I need to campaign in any LMP1 Hybrid race.

Could have gotten the XJ13 but got this instead :/

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 34
  • image0-1.jpg
    image0-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 28
Back