Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
3 times Porsche GT4 aneugh is aneugh .
Tomorrow the new update will arrive perhaps for the first couple of day we could be lucky whit the rolling table .

gts_car_068.jpg

Clio RS 220 '15 My first!

Daily Workout #376- Jaguar E-Type Coupe 1961 (Very lucky prize here, I somehow managed to pull one of the new toys today, and I´m very pleased with this, and also I think there was the silhouette of the Maserati Gran Turismo S......And for the Fuji Speedway Circuit Experience, also a very good prize, the McLaren Ultimate VGT Gr.1, even though I should be satisfied with the car, due to the fact the Mercedes W08 was right next to it, but it was in a different colour though, so I consider that as a plus......Overall, I got two very good prizes, unlike the last patch....)

Daily Workout #376- Jaguar E-Type Coupe 1961 (Very lucky prize here, I somehow managed to pull one of the new toys today, and I´m very pleased with this, and also I think there was the silhouette of the Maserati Gran Turismo S......And for the Fuji Speedway Circuit Experience, also a very good prize, the McLaren Ultimate VGT Gr.1, even though I should be satisfied with the car, due to the fact the Mercedes W08 was right next to it, but it was in a different colour though, so I consider that as a plus......Overall, I got two very good prizes, unlike the last patch....)

This give me hope! I have been yearning each DLC that I might get a DLC car on day 1 of the update so let's hope I have similar luck!

E-Type is nice in green so I am hopefully when I get mine it comes in that colour!

Just realised that i posted in the wrong thread. Sorry :lol:

Rewards were weak tho, again: Skyline R32 for Circuit Experience and M6 GT3 for DWG. Missed SRT Tomahawk twice

Last edited:
Birthday car : Viper GTS '13 - double (not the real birthday date though, I was too young when I created my PSN account back in 2011... Damn, time flies...)

Fuji experience : A110 '72 - new :cheers:

Daily workout : Roadster S '15 - double

I was quite lucky with the Alpine, the other three cars were doubles. And in the daily workout roulette, I saw a 250 GTO :crazy: (see you next time babe :D)

He he ... my prediction having luck with the new update on the table for some of you already came out .
For the Fuji they gave me the slap tanker Corvette C7 '14 .
Curious what the roulette of doubting dibble doubled table will bring after midnight .

Daily Workout #377- Gran Turismo Eckerts Rod & Custom Mach Forty (245th double) Well, this stinks, and again, the Mercedes W08 shows up, and nope, I got the car right after it......Honestly, I´m not really sure what I´m going to do with this car though......

Last edited:
Well no luck for me on a DLC car on Day 1 or Day 2 of the new DLC.

Tuesday 6th November - Mercedes-Benz AMG Grp 4
Wednesday 7th November - Mazda Atenza Grp 3

Both duplicates but only appearing for the 2nd time so that's okay!

Junior and standard where standing next to each other , I have the Junior already so my hopes went to the standard one ....................................yups .................... Junior it was .

Junior and standard where standing next to each other , I have the Junior already so my hopes went to the standard one ....................................yups .................... Junior it was .

I already have two Juniors and the x2014 Standard was on the wheel.... this $3 mil. car you need for the Nations Cup series.

So of course you dont get the car you need,

The wheel seems to be crapping on us on a whole new level.

Back