Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Apologies if this has already been answered on this thread somewhere...

But are gift cars completely random? Is any car in game available as a prize car?

As I really want the BMW VGT, it's sex on wheels!!

It seems random enough imo; with regards to the BMW VGT, i wish PD could build in “gift” function I’ll gift you one, since I have like 3 of them lol.

Everyday when i finish the daily workout, and then i see the spinning wheel and the car coming is either a dup or something i'll never use.

I'm just here like
https://www.****postbot.com/img/sourceimages/sceptile-skinner-57b843bec9d46.jpeg
C'mon game, stop deceiving me day after day...

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171208195405.jpg

First appearance on the wheel and won it! :bowdown:

Another crappy Toyota SF-R, straight into the garbage bin. I think this is my 5th or so already.

There sure is something rigged about these gifts. If there is a really crappy cheap car like this SF-R in the lot, the chance of winning it seems a LOT higher than the 25% you would expect, near 100% even. It's the same with the BMW i3, each time it is in there I win it, already got 4-5 of them as well.

yep the Gr.1 has 641HP and the Gr.X has 1626HP
Thanks for replying! 👍

I am not expressing myself properly, sorry, I want to know if any of the Bugatti VGT cars that you have received as prize cars from the Daily Workout are from the Gr.1 group. The Bugatti VGT Gr.1 is still on the list of cars not yet awarded and I was checking to see if you might have won that car...
:cheers:

Thanks for replying! 👍

I am not expressing myself properly, sorry, I want to know if any of the Bugatti VGT cars that you have received as prize cars from the Daily Workout are from the Gr.1 group. The Bugatti VGT Gr.1 is still on the list of cars not yet awarded and I was checking to see if you might have won that car...
:cheers:
Yes I have received a Bugatti VGT Gr.1 :lol:

Yes I have received a Bugatti VGT Gr.1 :lol:
Thank You! 👍

BUGATTI Vision Gran Turismo Gr.1 is now off the list...8 more cars to go. Here are the 8 cars left:

CITROËN GT by Citroen Road Car
MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
PORSCHE Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016

Last edited:
Back