MAZDA Atenza Gr.4
MERCEDES-BENZ AMG GT3 AMG Team HTP Motorsport 2016
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 2011
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG 2010
MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
NISSAN GT-R Safety Car
PEUGEOT L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017
PORSCHE Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016

And soon you will have 12 more cars to add to your list and after that 50 more, so your job is far from done :).

Hey, stop nicking my gags from my last post :P:lol:

Since I am a bit of a goof with spreadsheets, I'll let @sirjim73 add them and I am pretty sure I can be trusted with not screwing it up while checking off the cars! :lol:

Just watched an old twilight zone on blu ray with a guy being harassed by machines (car, phone, typewriter etc). Maybe you just entered the Excel Zone. :odd::mischievous:

Checked the spreadsheet.. I have the Peugeot L500R VGT
It was the 2nd car I ever acquired... and first daily gift car.

I also have the 2 listed GRP 3 Mercedes as gift cars; though although they weren’t gained from Mission or School, I may have got them from Circuits.... so can’t be 100% sure if they were from daily.

Checked the spreadsheet.. I have the Peugeot L500R VGT
It was the 2nd car I ever acquired... and first daily gift car.

I also have the 2 listed GRP 3 Mercedes as gift cars; though although they weren’t gained from Mission or School, I may have got them from Circuits.... so can’t be 100% sure if they were from daily.
Great! Thank you for posting...👍

Was gifted the SLS AMG GT3 2011 and GT-R Safety Car. Trying to work out how post pics. I may be some time.

I have received:

MAZDA Atenza Gr.4
MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG 2010
PEUGEOT L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017

in the daily workout. CJ

Six more cars off the list while I was away for the weekend! Here are the three cars left:

CITROËN GT by Citroen Road Car
MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
PORSCHE Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016

:cheers:

Was gifted the SLS AMG GT3 2011 and GT-R Safety Car. Trying to work out how post pics. I may be some time.

Due to technical difficulties, this post may or may not be updated before the sun swells into a red giant and incinerates us all.

I tried golding the license tests the other day, have everything except the last few rally events. They are driving me crazy, lol!

Back