10/09 – Honda NSX '17 ["Berlina Black"]
11/09 – Toyota 86 Gr.4
12/09 – Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
13/09 – Toyota FT-1 VGT (Gr.3)
14/09 – Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18
15/09 – Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Green]
16/09 – Honda NSX Type R '92 ["Grand Prix White"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

It looks like it's impossible to have an above average week without having a rubbish week immediately after.

Starter car: Ford Focus ST
Yesterday: McLaren-12C
Today I got this beauty :drool:
5M9lzhb.png

Monday, September 16th, 2019: Ferrari 250 GT... Just kidding, 2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 (N600)

A Ferrari 250 GT shows up on my wheel. Needless to say that I missed it for the car sitting next to it. I swear, the people who had this game during the January (2018) update are lucky bastards because they had at least a semblance of a chance of being gifted a unicorn. Now, they purposely tweaked it to give you the car sitting next to it out of spite. 9/10, it's going to be garbage. Polyphony must laugh their heads off every time too. :grumpy:

RNFetchBlobTmp_y7wp4nbpru1drniv1i51v.jpg

I started a play through on another account a while back, because I needed more decal space, but set out to not buy any cars, and rely on the roulette.
I've done pretty good so far, but did have to take a break, as I ran out races in GT League I could run, as I didn't have the cars needed. Fast forward to having some updates add races, and I've been pecking away at it again, but still missing some key cars.

Knowing how the roulette likes to give crap cars, I'm amazed at the ones I'm missing. Still need a Miata, Clio, and a Bug or Samba Bus. Can't believe those haven't been handed out yet. I have a ton of Gr1, 3, and 4 cars, and even some high dollar VGTs, but can't get some of the cheapest cars in the game.

Another I was missing was a K car, and finally got the Copen a couple days. I don't think anybody has ever been as happy as I was to get that car. :lol:

Seen the 20 mill Ford yesterday, but of course it gave me the car next to it, the Hyundai VGT. :banghead:

I know I'll have to buy one of those, but going to save those races til last, or when I hit 20 million, whichever comes first. I'm at 16.5 million now, and haven't repeated any races, and only do enough to get the daily workout, each time. It's probably the slowest play through in history.

So I haven't posted in here in a long time but I still haven't won the 20 million car yet, the closest I've come is when
the game fell on the Aston Martin DB4 but then it jumped at that last second.

Will be restarting my logs from now as off on holiday so please GT Sport wheel god...

Back