Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
25/09/2019 Daily Prize, another dupe.
7nPVb8c.png

The same car as I got on 18th September.... Lambo Huracan GT3 2015, in the same yucky Petronas green livery :ouch:

@Rods I've had that happen several times before and the remedy was to do a quick lap on time trial in Arcade..... after doing that it gave me the gift. Weird but worked.

My alt account where I'm doing a no car buying play through, was finally given a Miata for the Roadster GT League events. To make it even better, it was the Roadster TC. 👍

Still need a Clio. Come on roulette, do me right.

Daily Workout #699- Alpine A110 1600S 1972 (517th double) Obviously, this was the worst car that I could have gotten from the roulette anyway, and about the update, I was seriously expecting for the Spa track, since it should have been released last month, but at least we have more rainy tracks to race on.....

Last edited:
Oh My Goodness...having to earn something is sooooo RIDICULOUS.

How old are you?

I was born in 1961
I work 12 to 16 hours a day.

The Grinding suxs and I hate it...
But it is the only way to get the few remaining cars I don't yet have in my Garage.

I have 4, 20 million credit cars yet to buy, and 1, 15 million credit car...
it takes 11 hours to fill the bank to 20 million...
so figure 55 hours of grinding..
I get about 2 hours a week of seat time in, so 27 to 30 weeks...
[(11 hours x 60 minutes) / 7.5 minutes] x 240,000 = 21, 120, 000 but not every run is clean...
so 11 hours to get 20 million credits is about right.
[(20,000,000 x 4 )+ 15,000,000] / 20,000,000 x 11 = 52.25 hours,
but again, not every run is clean, bathroom, stretching breaks... so 55 hours...
55 hours / 2 hours per week = 27.5 weeks.
I don't get 2 hours seat time every week, so I figure 30 weeks...

If PDI sold them in the PS store for $19.99 and 14.99 each,
I would Gladly buy them rather than waste 30 weeks of my Precious Seat time on Stupid Grinding !!
PDI, Sell ALL the Cars including the 20,000,000 credit cars in the Store !

First time playing in a few weeks...

Managed to snag a Red Bull X2014 Standard - which I'd been so close to buying on several occasions. Best thing I've got in a long while.

Now I can do the X2014 GT League races! :gtpflag:

Lucky! I bought the Red Bull because I got fed up waiting for it as a gift..... but I bought the modern 2019 version.... which you can't use in the GT League race! :irked:

Today, M6 GT3 Walkenhorst Motorsport 2016, not bad (even though a multiple dupe....)

Lucky! I bought the Red Bull because I got fed up waiting for it as a gift..... but I bought the modern 2019 version.... which you can't use in the GT League race! :irked:

Today, M6 GT3 Walkenhorst Motorsport 2016, not bad (even though a multiple dupe....)

That's funny, I got the exact same car.
As if having the exact same model twice on my garage wasn't bad they now give me a third one. Grrreeeaaattt :rolleyes:
A3WeDM9.png
I got my 5th one of those yesterday. Plus I have two of the non-Walkenhorst versions...Why does PD think I need 7 of the same car? It's starting to approach my Clio collection. :boggled:

Daily Workout #701- Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) 1963 (519th double) , I guess there´s nothing much to say here, it´s just another dupe, and none of the four new cars hasn´t showed up on me yet.....

Daily Workout #702- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) 1994 (520th double) Not too bad, since I already downloaded a couple of liveries for this car, but this week´s gifts, were far from better.....

Last edited:
Back