Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Pile of uninspiring motors on the wheel today and I received the most uninspiring - Clio RS 220 EDC Trophy 2015 :(

I have a friend that likes Clio's so he'd be mad knowing someone though it was an uninspiring car as he always hopes for one off the wheel.

As for me still no 20 million car yet and the year will soon be closing so here's my call, if no 20 million car by 20 December (nice ring to it!) then it's time for crisp packet livery...

I have a friend that likes Clio's so he'd be mad knowing someone though it was an uninspiring car as he always hopes for one off the wheel.

As for me still no 20 million car yet and the year will soon be closing so here's my call, if no 20 million car by 20 December (nice ring to it!) then it's time for crisp packet livery...

:lol: Your friend should talk to @dolphdrago who is conspicuous by his/her absence! I don't have access to the PS4 (kids having a party) but surely that Clio can't be that expensive.... 20-30k, tops???

You have until 31st December, midnight, to get that Unicorn! Not going to press for earlier. :cheers:

Good luck!

:lol: Your friend should talk to @dolphdrago who is conspicuous by his/her absence! I don't have access to the PS4 (kids having a party) but surely that Clio can't be that expensive.... 20-30k, tops???

You have until 31st December, midnight, to get that Unicorn! Not going to press for earlier. :cheers:

Good luck!

Well it's the principal of the wheel, my friend always wants the clio to be in there, it's become a meme gag really.

Time for an Inspector Clouseau quote 'That is most generous of you sir'

Now we both await "that" moment where tonight it gives me said car. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back