Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Nov 16, 2019

After the cluster**** of a reward that was the AE86/Sprinter Trueno, I was hoping today would be better. Was today's reward any better? Not at all, because it was another wretched Japanese road car, and that wretched Japanese car in question is the FD RX-7. What were my other rewards? Well, the 365 GTB/4 makes a return just so the game can torture me with something that I actually WANT, the Red Bull X2019 also makes its 3rd return, and then the Viper GT3-R. Of course I can go full rant mode on my hatred towards being forced to win Japanese cars ever time they show up, but it's not even worth it. It should be obvious that I trashed the garbage RX7 and bought the Red Bull X2019 and the other 2 because I've had enough of this Japanese Car curse, which is possibly still in affect and kicked up to 11. I hate this curse. It's on the same level of horrid as Dolph's duplicate Renault curse. :grumpy:

This one's for you, folks - for your persistence, your optimism and your ongoing will to keep this world well informed about the wheel of fortune 👍 ! Keep smiling ...

WORKOUT.jpg

:D

Week XXXIII:

12/11 – Ferrari F40 '92
13/11 – Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
14/11 – Aston Martin DB11 '16 ["Appletree Green"]
15/11 – Aston Martin DB11 '16 ["Arizona Bronze"]
16/11 – Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 ["Crystal Black Pearl"]
17/11 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.4 [Red]
18/11 – Alfa Romeo MiTo '09 ["Bianco Spino"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

A week with the MyTh itself is never a bad week. Fingers crossed for no silver Atenza tomorrow.

Daily Workout #752- Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC3S) 1990 (562nd double) I almost got the road version of the car that I got yesterday, but this car is not deleted, despite having three of them now......

Last edited:
Daily Workout #753- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011 (563rd double) Again, not that impressed, and I believe this my third or fourth one already, and I only got one new car so far this month......

Last edited:
How you say much salt from the wheel these past few days!

Sunday - Ford Mustang (Grp 3)
Monday - TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 (N400)
Tuesday - BMW M6 Walkenhorst Motorsport (Grp 3)

I really hope something decent comes along this week, Mustang is approved since I love that car and can deliver my best racing in it,
the TVR I hate because it's just - I dunno something that looks like it was carbon ed together and the M6 I dislike because when not in
BOP it's OP.

Thy quest continues...

Back