Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
And this is what I got today:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200129001941.jpg

I don't have this car, so this is a keeper. :D

Last edited:
After getting Fiat 500 (lovely car, Darth_Tails!) for failing section 4 (last) at St Croix yesterday, got gold today and completed mileage by "practice" final laps and got.... McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing 1995 (Gr.3)! Hhmm, I wonder if there is any kind of link between prize and how you complete miles??? ;) Can sell the other one I bought for Cr. 135,000 but.... nah, they're keepers.

After getting Fiat 500 (lovely car, Darth_Tails!) for failing section 4 (last) at St Croix yesterday, got gold today and completed mileage by "practice" final laps and got.... McLaren F1 GTR BMW Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing 1995 (Gr.3)! Hhmm, I wonder if there is any kind of link between prize and how you complete miles??? ;) Can sell the other one I bought for Cr. 135,000 but.... nah, they're keepers.

An interesting plot twist!

First the game gives you my illuminati car the Fiat 500 and then the following day it gives you what I consider the overpowered wagon of Group 3 the McLaren F1 GTR BMW, I think my game wheel is clearly winding up me up successfully at the moment.

GT Sport please give a good wheel today!

Hhmm, I wonder if there is any kind of link between prize and how you complete miles???
Same her, or using a specific car to do the DW, I had a great start by using the same car, same race and same km/miles (46,2 km) and got 3 GT3 cars in a row, that made me wonder if there really is a way to farm for a particular car or more correct a particular car class, but then the DW started to give me a Gr.4 and a Gr. X, so the DW debunked my theory yet again. :lol:

Last edited:
Never care for it. Most of the time I already have it. The only thing I don't have it is car value excess 10 million. So the random car doesn't give out the value of car excess 10 million. So why bother by it. It kept getting repeated over and over the same car. So that why I never care about it.

There isn't. There is no way to game or influence it, it's a preset list.

Did our logs last year indicate anything in this regard, I wondered if the list of preset cars we get is updated/changed at all whenever there's a new DLC as it seems this list since the December update my accounts have been getting the same cars either same day or very next day.

Did our logs last year indicate anything in this regard, I wondered if the list of preset cars we get is updated/changed at all whenever there's a new DLC as it seems this list since the December update my accounts have been getting the same cars either same day or very next day.
As I feared, the snapshot was likely just too small. If my guess-ish that the list is like GT5's UCD, the 7,000 cars we saw represent around 0.0003% of the total list.

Something did change in December though - I got several higher-value cars and one user reported the Giulia TZ2 which didn't appear at all in the three months we logged it.

Daily Workout #824- Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport 2016 (623rd double) Actually, I was looking for the other Porsche that was in the roulette as well (911 Turbo), as I haven´t got it yet, and the other two cars really weren´t interesting at all.........

Week XLIII:

24/01 – Jaguar F-Type Gr.3
25/01 – Honda 2&4 powered by RC213V ["White / Blue"]
26/01 – Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo ["Platinum White Pearl"]
27/01 – Red Bull X2014 Junior [Yellow]
28/01 – Ford Focus ST '15 ["Tangerine Scream"]
29/01 – Subaru WRX STI Type S '14 ["Crystal White Pearl"]
30/01 – BMW M3 Sport Evolution '89 ["Jet Black"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Mostly just more of the same, except for the Disney Junior Toro Rosso. Time for some GT League progress at last.

As I feared, the snapshot was likely just too small. If my guess-ish that the list is like GT5's UCD, the 7,000 cars we saw represent around 0.0003% of the total list.

Something did change in December though - I got several higher-value cars and one user reported the Giulia TZ2 which didn't appear at all in the three months we logged it.

Thanks, thought that might be the case myself.

Yesterday's workout I guess would be "good" but when you get your fifth Jaguar F-Type Grp3 it's a bit meh, esp when it teased both the W08 and Super Formula in the same wheel...

Did fairly well today.... finally got all gold at St Croix and was gifted a Porsche 911 GT3 (996) 2001
Finished miles trying to get rid of a couple of silvers I still have in Circuit Experience and the DWG was a McLaren 650S GT3 2015 - I had already bought one which I can sell for Cr 135,000 (but won't for now!) :cheers:

:D Hello to the January the 30th edition of Polyphony Digitals "The price is right"!

I´m your host and our todays guest is Jim. You were already guest in our show on the 10th of December. We heared, you were so happy with our gift, that you applied again and again for our show! Hi Jim!

:dunce: Hello, I´m Jim!

:D Alright Jim, today we want to give you again one out of four cars! What car do you drive, Jim?

:dunce: I´m Jim and I STILL drive a Tuscan Speed Six! And I own another one, that I ha......(gets interrupted)

:D Ok Jim, good to know! Lets take a spin at the wheel of fortune! Do you want a BMW M4 GT4? Or maybe you will find love in this amazing Ferrari 288 GTO? What would you say, if you win a Audi R18? Or is it maybe our suprise car?

:dunce: I´m Jim and I would love to have one of the three cars you said! (turns the wheel)

DINGDING DINGDING DING DING DING

:D Ha, Jim, this is your lucky day. Here are the keys to your new Tuscan Speed Six!!!!

:dunce: But Jim has already two Tusc.... (gets interrupted again)

:D We are so glad you are happy with your gift. That´s it, folks, see you tomorrow at another episode of PD´s "The price is right"

Last edited:
Daily Workout #825- Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 (624th double) The roulette itself wasn´t very promising at all, as it only had three Gr.3 cars and a lower class car, so I wasn´t that interested about any of those four cars in that matter........And I got my eighth copy of this one.........

:D Hello to the January the 30th edition of Polyphony Digitals "The price is right"!

I´m your host and our todays guest is Jim. You were already guest in our show on the 10th of December. We heared, you were so happy with our gift, that you applied again and again for our show! Hi Jim!

:dunce: Hello, I´m Jim!

:D Alright Jim, today we want to give you again one out of four cars! What car do you drive, Jim?

:dunce: I´m Jim and I STILL drive a Tuscan Speed Six! And I own another one, that I ha......(gets interrupted)

:D Ok Jim, good to know! Lets take a spin at the wheel of fortune! Do you want a BMW M4 GT4? Or maybe you will find love in this amazing Ferrari 288 GTO? What would you say, if you win a Audi R18? Or is it maybe our suprise car?

:dunce: I´m Jim and I would love to have one of the three cars you said! (turns the wheel)

DINGDING DINGDING DING DING DING

:D Ha, Jim, this is your lucky day. Here are the keys to your new Tuscan Speed Six!!!!

:dunce: But Jim has already two Tusc.... (gets interrupted again)

:D We are so glad you are happy with your gift. That´s it, folks, see you tomorrow at another episode of PD´s "The price is right"

:lol:

Today I tried the final lap for gold at La Sarthe, failed, 2 laps not enough, finished miles on Campaign Time Trial (in the Golf) and got a Nissan GT-R...... Gr. B Rally Car, my 5th. :grumpy:

:lol:

Today I tried the final lap for gold at La Sarthe, failed, 2 laps not enough, finished miles on Campaign Time Trial (in the Golf) and got a Nissan GT-R...... Gr. B Rally Car, my 5th. :grumpy:

*Welp* no better than me surviving the carnage of Nurburgring Race B yesterday to be rewarded with the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Grp 4...

Back