Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
That I know, but this dosen't mean that some races in specific group increases your chance to get a car from a specific group.
It literally does. No matter what you do, you'll get the same cars in the same order each time you restart (within the same update), because nothing you do can change it... because it's a preset list.

Nissan GT-R JTCC,Chevrolet/Callaway Corvette GT3-R

Sadly none of these cars are in GT S, maybe it was the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur? And the Corvette GT3 is just a Corvette C7 specially tuned by PD for Gr. 3 regulations.

It literally does. No matter what you do, you'll get the same cars in the same order each time you restart (within the same update), because nothing you do can change it... because it's a preset list.
But the list have to or should have to find out what car we are going to get from either how many km/miles we drive or what kind of group the cars we are driving. I don't believe the game decides on what car we get just from starting up the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the list have to or should have to find out what car we are going to get from either how many km/miles we drive or what kind of group the cars we are driving.
Why? It's exactly how GT5's Used Car Dealership worked.
I don't believe the game decides on what car we get just from starting up the game.
Why not? It's exactly how GT5's Used Car Dealership worked.

You don't have to believe it, you can prove it to yourself.

The Lancer Evo GT3 was Sunday's reward, and I don't care for it.

I then have Today's reward - the Nissan GT-R JTCC, which can just go **** itself. Why? A Nissan R92CP was also on my wheel, that's why. I mean, not even the Callaway Corvette GT3-R, let alone a LaFerrari, which also showed up on my wheel, my reward has to be the crappiest of the bunch. :grumpy:

I can go one better than this for the game taking a short walk off the cliff!

Today's wheel Peugeot VGT, Alpine VGT (Race version I think), Dodge Tomahawk S, Racing Kart Shifter 125...

I don't think I need say anymore what I got...

Why not? It's exactly how GT5's Used Car Dealership worked.

Because it's weird I'm getting all these GT3 cars, by doing Gr. 1 races and 2 days in a row I have raced Suzuka with Gr. 2 cars and got Gr. B cars both times.

you can prove it to yourself.

I can't prove it 100%, because I have also got Gr. 4 and N class cars doing the Gr. 1 with the Audi R18 TDI on Maggiore, that's why I said: "From the looks of it, Gr. 1 races increases my chances of getting GT3 cars and Gr. 2 races increases my chances of getting Gr. B cars."

But this is more a question than me stating a fact, I'm still farming for credits, so tomorrow (or 3 hour and 15 min from now) it's either a new Gr. 1 race or a Gr. 2 race to test this theory out some more. :)

I can't prove it 100%, because I have also got Gr. 4 and N class cars doing the Gr. 1 with the Audi R18 TDI on Maggiore, that's why I said: "From the looks of it, Gr. 1 races increases my chances of getting GT3 cars and Gr. 2 races increases my chances of getting Gr. B cars."
You absolutely cannot prove what you're saying - because it's not true. You can however prove to yourself that what I am saying is true... and you already said that you know it is:
Restart your game and you'll get the same cars in the same order.
That I know, but...
The thing is, there isn't a but. You get the same cars in the same order because you are rattling down the same list in the same order, and nothing you can do will change it. There's no way to change it because it is a preset list that is probably, just like GT5's UCD, a couple of billion days long.

There's no way to change it because it is a preset list that is probably, just like GT5's UCD
But you don't have to log out or close the game to do the next day DW, you can just race and the DW counter is resetting and starts from 0 km again, I don't know if the used car list worked like that in GT 5?

You absolutely cannot prove what you're saying - because it's not true. You can however prove to yourself that what I am saying is true... and you already said that you know it is:

That was something else I said I knew about, you can't change the DW reward when you exit GT League etc, I lost power right after DW roulette was done, restarted the game when power was back on, the roulette started again and I got the same car, this is probably done so we can't farm for cars, but I'm not 100% sure about the game decides what car you get just by logging in.

Last edited:
But you don't have to log out or close the game to do the next day DW, you can just race and the DW counter is resetting and starts from 0 km again, I don't know if the used car list worked like that in GT 5?
When you meet the conditions to move to the next item on the list, you move to the next item on the list. In GT5 it was a game day (which was any time you went to track, not a physical passage of time), in GTS it's completing your 26.2 miles on a calendar day.

It's literally exactly the same process. I don't know how long GTS's list of cars is, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be the same 2.147bn days (the maximum value of a signed, 32-bit integer - (2^32) -1) simply because it's an easy number to deal with. The fact we failed to log a single pattern in 7,000 events suggests that the list is several orders of magnitude longer than we managed to look at. (2^16)-1 maxes out at 32,767 for a signed integer, so we should have seen a repeat in 7,000 events, but 7,000 is 0.0003% of (2^32)-1, so it's likely the list is that long at a minimum.

When you meet the conditions to move to the next item on the list, you move to the next item on the list. In GT5 it was a game day (which was any time you went to track, not a physical passage of time), in GTS it's completing your 26.2 miles on a calendar day.

I don't know, but at the same time when I farmed credits on Blue Moon Bay Speedway in the X-Bow I got all kinds of cars, even the Ferrari 330 P4, but I find it strange that I get all these GT3 cars by racing Gr. 1 races, so I don't know what to believe anymore. :)

It's literally exactly the same process. I don't know how long GTS's list of cars is, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be the same 2.147bn days (the maximum value of a signed, 32-bit integer - (2^32) -1) simply because it's an easy number to deal with. The fact we failed to log a single pattern in 7,000 events suggests that the list is several orders of magnitude longer than we managed to look at. (2^16)-1 maxes out at 32,767 for a signed integer, so we should have seen a repeat in 7,000 events, but 7,000 is 0.0003% of (2^32)-1, so it's likely the list is that long at a minimum.

I'm not even going to try to understand this, this is beyond my math skills I'm afraid :lol:, I don't know how many cars we have now in GT S either.

After a new race on Suzuka in Gr.2, I got this car:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200204002655.jpg

No new Gr. B car today :lol:, I already have this car in the standard livery, so this one is deleted. :)

I've taken a break from the daily races to go back to get gold in all the driving school, mission challenges, and circuit experience races. There are a lot of cars and trophies rewarded for getting gold across the board.
There's also at least one car you can only get here (maybe more) - getting all gold at driving school gets you the GT-R Safety Car which, apparently, you can't get anywhere else. It's nice because it has blue lights (cue Police liveries :lol: ) I think some of the newer safety cars do too now.

Anyway, today, Aston Martin Vantage V12 Gr 3 - my 5th.

After a new race on Suzuka in Gr.2, I got this car:

View attachment 887717

No new Gr. B car today :lol:, I already have this car in the standard livery, so this one is deleted. :)

I need to give my wheel a stern talking too! I have never yet seen this car on the wheel, seen Hamilton's a few times but not the plain version!

I need to give my wheel a stern talking too! I have never yet seen this car on the wheel, seen Hamilton's a few times but not the plain version!

I did win it, either on the DWG or Circuit Experience or somewhere else.... it came in red, and I was looking forward to getting it into the livery editor (can't change the Petronas version). Imagine my disappointment when I found you can't change the "colour versions" either!

Today, GT Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova 2013, third one. Went to sell the one I can, offered 90k only, decided to keep as it would put me over 20 million. Still deciding what to buy.:cheers:

Back