Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
This morning, Peugeot VGT Gr.3 - my eighth!!! Spring clean not going so well......:lol:

Well I have been doing my workout's but being a bit down given all the real world medical stuff happening have not felt like posting but I did have the strangest tease from the wheel on Thursday to take my mind off things.

It's a bit dark but I will let you all guess what I got...

Workout Wheel 19.jpg

The F1???

It was the Super Formula (Honda) I got but it's the first time I've ever seen both Super Formula models and the W08 on the wheel altogether!

I was sure it was gonna give me the RCZ so it was a pleasant result, still no unicorns but it was a good gift for my account birthday as I meant to posit it but I got the Martini inspired BMW VGT for the birthday gift on 15th March. 👍

Daily Workout #876- Ferrari F40 1992 (670th double) Not the worst thing it had, but it´s fine, and only the Lexus LF-LC VGT was the non-dupe in there, and which I´m surprised I still haven´t got it yet.......

Please share your work my good sir! :cheers:

My todays roulette was with the 4th Ferrari 512 BB a "Griff ins Klo" which means in German a "Grab into the toilet". At least you guys have now learned something more useful then my todays DWG is.:D
ETogXXdX0AAUr03
ETogbBEX0AYo36Y
ETogZQ7WsAAyigJ
ETogcqSXgAEC3WM

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily Workout #876- Ferrari F40 1992 (670th double) Not the worst thing it had, but it´s fine, and only the Lexus LF-LC VGT was the non-dupe in there, and which I´m surprised I still haven´t got it yet.......

The wheel is most definitely against you then! 15th March when I got the VGT BMW as my birthday car for my account I got what you desire the Lexus LF-LC VGT as my daily workout...

The wheel is most definitely against you then! 15th March when I got the VGT BMW as my birthday car for my account I got what you desire the Lexus LF-LC VGT as my daily workout...
Exactly, in every single roulette that I get, I always keep getting the unwanted one, and that roulette you had today, really amazing, since it had the two Super Formula models and the F1 car in the same roulette, and you managed to get the Super Formula, which is another car that I truly desire at this point......

Last edited:
Exactly, in every single roulette that I get, I keep getting the unwanted one, and that was pure luck that you had the two Super Formula models and the F1 car in the same roulette, and you managed to get the Super Formula, which is another car that I truly desire at this point......

Well I wish I could force the wheel differently but maybe we both need a new approach, think of a rubbish car and maybe it'll give you a good one.

On the basis the game pays attention this is what I want from the game still for free.

Audi Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
Dodge SRT Tomahawk VGT Technology (Gr.X)
Fiat 500 F 1968 (N100)
Red Bull X2014 (Gr.X)
Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo
Lexus RC F au Tom's 2016
Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo Gr.3
Subaru Impreza 22B-STI Version 1998

These of course are the ones I have so if I could have the equivalents sometime game?

Tuesday March 10th: Mercedes AMG GT S '15
Wednesday: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.3
Thursday: Nissan R34 GT-R V-spec II Nür '02
Friday: Porsche 962 C '88
Saturday: Toyota Supra RZ '97
Sunday: Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10
Monday: Alpine A110 '72
Tuesday March 17th: Ford Mustang GT '15
Wednesday: Red Bull X2014 Junior
Thursday: Toyota FT-1
Friday: Lancia Stratos '73
Saturday: Mazda RX500 '70

Thursday was a 2017 Porsche 911 RSR. This was rather nice, considering the other prizes on my wheel. Cough, cough, Supra A90.

Friday was a Ferrari 512BB, and my 4th one, with that. Seriously, why gift me dupes of one of my lesser liked options in the Prancing Horse lineup? I mean, it's anything but awful, I just feel there are better options. Then again, I'd sooner be happy to win a dupe 512BB than a Daihatsu Copen any day of the year.

Today is a Supra A80, and the first reward of this week to be straight up bad. The GT by Citroen GT3 was just whatever, and the 512BB was the "best" the table offered yesterday, but this is pure garbage. I mean, out of this, a Vulcan, a Tomahawk LMP1, and a Viper GT4, it gives me the car that's worse in every way. Brilliant. Like other unwanted dupes, this thing is getting thrown in the trash.

Daily Workout #880- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (674th double) This is only the second copy of this car, after two years since the first one.......And also there was the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta and the RUF CTR3, but sadly I didn´t get any of them.......

Last edited:
Back