Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
2nd copy of the Toyota S-FR Racing Concept. Not the biggest gift, but I think it's loveable.

Edit: Made a livery for it:

5125659341159958044_0.jpg

Last edited:
Huh. A Lancer Rally Car, a 458 Italia, Volkswagen Golf '83, and a R92CP, and I DON'T get screwed over because of sadistic design (This was yesterday's reward).
I got away with the 458 Italia, which is awesome. Needless to say, I would've liked to win the R92CP, but hey, at least I didn't win the Lancer, and that is automatically a plus. Let's see what today brings.

Week LI:

20/03 – Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT Racing Series ["Elbaitgrün Metallic"]
21/03 – McLaren F1 '94 ["Carbon Black"]
22/03 – Aston Martin DB11 '16 ["Volcano Red"]
23/03 – Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83 ["Diamond Silver Metallic"]
24/03 – Shelby G.T.350 '65 ["Wimbledon White/Bodyside Stripes"]
25/03 – Ferrari F40 '92
26/03 – Ford GT '17 ["Liquid Blue/Stripes"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

(This is Thursday's reward).
And today (or yesterday) brings in garbage - enter the RCZ, and in a wheel that had the 996 GT3, Toyota MR2, and a GT40 Mk1. Denied all of that for the sake of a dupe Peugeot RCZ. Now, if it was the mid-engine, badass GT3 Race Car, I wouldn't mind, but it ain't the GT3 Race Car. It's the weak as hell N200 car.

(This is today's.)
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, and in a wheel including a Aston Martin DB11, Impreza WRX STI Type S, and a au TOM's RC F. Dope, though the fact that I dodged a Subaru Impreza for a Le Mans Prototype, yet I can't win Porsche 911s (the road ones, at least, I sometimes bag the RSR model) when Japanese cars are on my wheel is mind boggling.

Isn't it amazing how he could hit the Share button to save the image, but not the four seconds of video preceding it that showed the date on it?

To be fair the copyright year on the photo is 2020..... so was this year.

I got the Renault Gordini today so sold the one I'd bought for Cr.24,000, not much but I really don't need two of them (and still trying to save up after my recent purchase of the GTO 250!)

Daily Workout #885- Volkswagen Golf I GTI 1983 (My first addition in 15 days, but this wasn´t the one I wanted, since the Super Formula SF19 was there again, and which I would rather got it, but oh well.......)

Das Auto! is good! I am still waiting to see even a tease of it on the wheel!

The weekend was a mixed bag.

Friday:

Nissan 180 SX Type X '96
Nissan GT-R Nismo '17

Saturday:

Toyota FT-1 VGT Gr X
Porsche 911 GT3 '01

Sunday:

Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 '15
Honda NSX Gr 4

Of the above though the 180 SX and Toyota FT-1 VGT were both new additions so I was happy to get those, see what this week brings!

Back