Mon. Gr3 C7 Corvette
Tues. Gr3 C7 Corvette:confused:
Wed. '06 Viper SRT10
Thur. '97 MR2 GT-S
Fri. RuF CTR3
Sat. Focus GrB

Last edited:
I don't believe it ...... another Audi rally car. :grumpy:
Yesterday was a Viper Gr. 3, day before something I can't even remember, but pretty meh.

Well it seems I am on da better efforts from da wheel since I started my holiday break on Friday.

10/04 - Jaguar F-Type Gr 4 (Gr 4) (Main)
10/04 - Renault R8 Gordini'66 (Gr x) (2nd)
11/04 - Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 (Main)
11/04 - Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce '15 (2nd)
12/04 - Super Formula (Toyota) (Main)
12/04 - Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT (2nd)
13/04 - Subaru Impreza 22B STI Version (Main)
13/04 -
14/04 - Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport ' 95 (Main)
14/04 - Porsche 911 GT3 (996) 91 (2nd)

3rd Toyota S-FR Racing Concept :guilty:

Do not mention ze evil one! I really dislike this car for it's cuteness and insanely good handling/power no particular reason at all but

VXR
@seadog777 thank you, and yeah, as @darth_tails ably answered, I got the e-tron VGT, a dupe.

My daily workout was all new, though; I got a Stratos.

Nice! Stratos seems quite rare, I have a friend over in Florida whose wanting one but never sees it on the wheel, maybe he'll get one soon!

I've got all my screenshots for 2020 to date so I am actually going to start crunching numbers (yeah stay at home boredom is kicking in!)
to see how many new cars I've got and how many dupes, I am quite sure I have more dupes than new cars but at least I can apply some of @ringkurier liveries now.

Though I hate the car I wonder how a certain livery you made on the Mustang etc might look on the S-Fr Racing Concept?

Last edited:
Nice! Stratos seems quite rare, I have a friend over in Florida whose wanting one but never sees it on the wheel, maybe he'll get one soon!

I've got all my screenshots for 2020 to date so I am actually going to start crunching numbers (yeah stay at home boredom is kicking in!)
to see how many new cars I've got and how many dupes, I am quite sure I have more dupes than new cars but at least I can apply some of @ringkurier liveries now.

Though I hate the car I wonder how a certain livery you made on the Mustang etc might look on the S-Fr Racing Concept?

Yeah, the S-FR is like the good looking, smart and friendly guy in school who was awesome at soccer and always tried to become your friend. But you refused kindly because you would look next to him less cool.

Anyway, I have made a livery for it:

The dupe Mustang got my Davidoff treatment:

5837329228614337564_0.jpg
5846336428005393428_0.jpg
5980881473718190100_0.jpg

Don't hesitate to ask me, if you want something special for your personal collection of dupe cars :cheers:

What a week! Just the opposite of mine. Just got a Mazda roadster touring. At least this one was just my first dupe of this car

Indeed, quite interesting cars

12/4 - Red Bull X2014 Junior
13/4 - Toyota Supra Gr.3
14/4 - SRT Viper Gr.4
15/4 - Subaru Impreza Gr.B

Was expecting the X2014 to come up in order to enter the seasonal time trial

Yeah, the S-FR is like the good looking, smart and friendly guy in school who was awesome at soccer and always tried to become your friend. But you refused kindly because you would look next to him less cool.

Don't hesitate to ask me, if you want something special for your personal collection of dupe cars :cheers:

Finally, something I was really waiting for. Red Bull X2014 Standard.

Alright PD, I'm happy to receive my punishment tomorrow with a Clio from the DWG :lol:

Well I don't know what to say here but envy is rife at the moment as I have been hoping to get one of these (always Junior) from the wheel and nothing happened.

Yesterday the game gave me the Alfa Romeo 4C in red it got deleted immediately! :lol:

My 2nd account I got the GT-R Schluze Motorpsort Gr 3 so that was an acceptable counter prize! 👍

Back