Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
The only reason to keep duplicates is for having the same car with different liveries.....

I was keeping them for easier multi-cars in scapes..... when I got more than 3 of a kind, I convinced myself PD would one day relent and let us sell them..... but that doesn't look likely..... have run out of excuses, my lack of spring cleaning is either because I have the "hoarder" mental deficiency, or, and more likely, I'm lazy. :cheers:

1/4- Aston Martin DBR9 GT1
2/4- Ford Mustang GT '15
3/4- Honda Beat
4/4- Mustang Group B (2nd one so far)

Every car except the Group B Mustang was new to me. The most welcomed one was The Beat, since I wanted a K car for the GT League event. The Aston was definitely a surprise.

As for the Mustangs...I really couldn't care less, although I've made a Bullit livery for The GT.

Got this beast that I promptly put a Batman logo on as this would be great as the BatMobile
It is fun to drive but Bathurst was a real challenge :-) I wish it had better brakes.
But it looks amazing and the cockpit is really cool. In the second half of the video I have that view.

5/4- Tesla Model S

A car I was happy to get, as I wanted to try it and see if it can be upgraded to match the actual P100D Performance. Sadly it can only be upgraded to ~560hp and it tops out at 200-210km/h. Shame on GT really, since they didn't bother to facelift it they could've,at least, made it upgradable to match the new one in performance. Specially since they added the Taycan.

Useless in GT6, useless in GTS

Eacyx6D.png

Back