Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I've not been able to get GTPlanet to work for a few days - really slow or wouldn't load but looks like it's fixed now! :gtpflag:

Nothing special in that time, BMW Gr.3, McLaren GT3 (ok, they are nice!) and can't remember! All dupes.
Not as keen to get on again today as am only one Gr.1 race shy of getting my next Cr. 20M and I have all the 20M cars..... (don't mean to sound as though bragging!!). Any rumours of new cars in next update????

Well, the 2020 Supra is coming. This was stated by Polyphony themselves, and I despise the mere thought of it. Not the A90 itself, the car is fine, but the fact that another unnecessary clone is coming. "Nah, let's not add the Toyota Mark III (my favorite Toyota ever, GT-One and 2000GT not withstanding), TS040, Supra GT500, none of those cars. Let's ditch them for the sake of another damn unnecessary clone car!"
~ The guys at Polyphony.

Anyways...
Porsche 996 GT3, Ford GT40, Bugatti Vision Gran Truismo, and an Impreza WRX. I think you can guess which one I unfortunately won. You can also imagine my anger upon reluctantly accepting the car because of my deep hatred for winning Japanese cars period. Well, duplicates. Oh, and by the way, 9th duplicate of this. Why did they even program the wheel to be this level of sadistic? That is just wrong. :grumpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
EJUVDup.png

Week LV:

17/04 – Subaru Falken Turn 14 BRZ '17
18/04 – Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16 ["GT Silver Metallic"]
19/04 – Lamborghini Diablo GT '00
20/04 – Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Blue]
21/04 – Renaut Sport Clio V6 24V '00 ["Iceberg Silver"]
22/04 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
23/04 – Mazda LM55 VGT

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

This night I had a dream where I got a road-going Hyundai Genesis for the Daily Workout after the previous day's slap in the face. Good thing I managed to dodge it today and instead expanded my VGT collection a bit.

It's been nothing but terrible luck for me ever since Monday passed with a Huracan Gr4.
Tuesday was a Skyline GT-R (R33), won over the likes of a GT40 (MkI), Ferrari
365 GTB/4, Enzo, and a Veyron.
Wednesday brought a 4th Supra RZ (A90), won over its GT3 Racing version, a Huracan, and a DB11.
Thursday was a BRZ S, and it was unfortunately chosen over the likes of the M3 GT2, Red Bull X2014, and the FT-1 Vision GT3.
Friday gifted me a GC8 Impreza, this being the STI Version VI. And this wretch was gifted to me over a 996 GT3, 650S GT3, and a 2017 GT.
Today nets yet another GC8 Impreza - this one being the 22B version, and was given to me over the likes of a LaFerrari, McLaren 650S, and a 2006 Ford GT. I hate seeing Japanese cars on my wheel. They serve as nothing but intrusions for me, because if one shows up in a wheel with expensive and nice cars, it's a guarantee I'll get it.

Back