Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
nMOrrTl.png

Poor boy :eek:

I have lost a bit track of my DWGs in this week, maybe because I received cars not worth to talk about them.

Except of a Black Ferrari F50, that one was cool!

Cool! Black is always good for any Ferrari. I'm glad I got the Golf though because the other car I would have got was the S-Fr racing concept which would have tipped my scales a little since I love to hate that car for it's OP'ness.

Teases me with a 10 million AND a 12.5 million car and then gives me the car you don't have yet...

There's 335 cars in the game, 10 out of which cost 10.000.000 Cr. or more. So the likelyhood for one of them to even show up in the roulette is about 3%. You got super lucky by having two of them pop up at once but unfortunately your luck ended there. And yes, I am one of those renegades believing that a Fiat 500 has the same chance to show up in the roulette as a Ferrari 250 :D Yeah we seem to never get those exotic cars in the roulette but then we tend to forget that the same thing is true for lots of the cheap cars too. I for instance never received that GTI, the 2015 MX-5 or the Samba Bus despite playing since late 2017.

Today I got a Scirocco Gr.4, taking my gift car count to 206 out of 335 👍

edit: Actually I once got the Ferrari 330 in the roulette but that was on my alternate account.

edit²: Just got a vanilla MX-5 and forgot to count in a classic Camaro I received the other day. Both no duplicates, so my count goes up to 208 :cheers:

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this for a while but does our cleanness or recklessness of the previous race have any impact on the daily prize?

Today I got another Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83...why am I not surprised? Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari 458 Italia and Mercedes-AMG F1 W08 were my other prizes.

Anyways...
Out of the recently added 2020 Supra, a Zonda R, a Viper GT3-R, and a Jaguar XJR-9, and what do I get? The D-Type. No, I sure as hell wish I did, though. It would've saved me a bunch of disappointment because of the wheel's utter refusal to change.
What do I get instead of the D-Type or any of those badass cars? The pointless 2020 Supra, that's what I wound up getting. I am aware of the fact that a blue moon will occur and every one of the planets will align 20 times over before the game decides to not be extremely stingy with the high rollers, but the game couldn't be arsed to gift me the Viper at least? I hate this game. The DWG, rather.
Probably got gifted one because when it first released, I said I wasn't getting it because it was such a pointless addition to the game. The DWG must've heard that and gifted me it.
(This was Sunday's.)
Out of pure, ridiculous luck, I somehow managed to avoid a Subaru WRX Rally Car for a Ford GT. The 2006 body, not the 2017 body, but I'll still take it. :)Other prizes were a Mercedes-AMG GT3 and a Dodge Challenger '70.

Last edited by a moderator:
The wheel really has a knack for gifting you Subaru cars... It does that with me, too. Ever since spring cleaning, I've been rewarded 23 Subaru cars, and this was over the span of 2 months. :grumpy:

Yup, kind of makes you think what exactly is "random" about it! It certainly appears very biased for some reason.....:grumpy:
Dolph has (had?) the same issue with Renault!

Now that I've had the time to go through my garage, I'll break it down a little bit. Each car is counted only once, no dupes.

Total missing cars: 62

Total cars in my garage that I did not win: 28
Of those cars:
Purchased from dealer: 13
Purchased through mileage exchange: 14
DLC cars I received when I purchased the game: 1

So the total cars either missing or sitting in my garage that I did not win: 90

I know you can't win the cars that are in the mileage exchange. And I'm aware there are a couple others that can't be won as well, though I don't know what that number is. If I had to guess, there are 70 or so cars I can still technically win on the wheel.

Oh, and I forgot to check before I turned off my console, but it was another dupe today. My streak is somewhere in the mid-high 20's. :boggled:

You can’t sell gifted cars. Is there a way of trading cars with other players?

Shortly after GT5's release players sold ingame cars on ebay. I remember one particular guy who sold a Red Bull X2010 for ~70€ (that car was rare because you had to beat the Sebastian Vettel Challenge which hardly anyone had managed at that time). This is likely the reason why from GT6 onwards there was no trading functionality anymore and why microtransactions were added for people who were willing to pay for their cars with real money.

I know you can't win the cars that are in the mileage exchange. And I'm aware there are a couple others that can't be won as well, though I don't know what that number is.

You can get 320 out of the 335 cars in the game through the roulette. Those 15 unobtainable cars include five Gr.3 road cars, two Gr.B road cars and six Safety cars which can only be purchased in the mileage shop. The remaining two cars are the Supra with the Nurburgring livery which was awarded for taking part in a survey and (to my dismay :P) the one-off Mercedes VGT awarded for getting Diamond on all Lewis Hamilton time trials. I'm not 100% sure all of this is accurate but I think it's a solid estimation.

edit: Just got the R33 Skyline. Now I'm at 209/320 gift cars 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back