Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Dupe Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
Dupe Streak: 4
Gift car completion rate: 214/320

Other cars on the wheel:

- Dupe Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
- Ford GT40 Mark I '66 (Would've been awesome. I could make back 840.000 Cr. selling the one I have)
- Not sure. It's the one ine the foreground.

EYRb5JLWAAEAvfJ.jpg

Harumph! Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A today, my third. At least it wasn't the Fiat 500 that was next to it!

@darth_tails if you go to this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/your-top-18.393873/ you'll see photo proof of a gifted Unicorn, just to keep your hopes going. :cheers:

I did see the thread but was 'on the grind' yesterday. :cheers:

You have finally convinced me though it's time to go back into my archives and see when I got my P330 and the XJ13.

What I can say is you will be surprised to see what my top driven cars are!

Sunday was a WRX STI Type S. Needless to say, I would have EASILY preferred to have the MkI GT40, Porsche 996 GT3, or Veyron Gr4, all of which appeared on my wheel, but of course, I wind up getting none of those for the sake of another boring and awful Subaru. :grumpy:

Today was a WRX STI Type S. Yes. I'm dead. Serious. No, that isn't a typo. I literally got the same damn car 4 hours after winning it the first time.
"Nah, don't throw this guy a bone and gift him a Ferrari 458 GT3, Aston Martin Vantage, or McLaren 650S. Let's torture him some more with a car from the brand he shows the most vitriol towards!"
I was pissed off when it landed on the stupid Subaru a second time because the game, just as it did with the XR-PHEV Vision GT, basically told me that I just wasted my god damn time. I'll be honest and state that yes, the Mitsubishi XR-PHEV VGT win last week was bad, this Subaru WRX STI win is worse. Way worse. Yes, solely due to the fact that I won this thing twice in four hours. The fact you can win the same car twice in a row is wrong. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Toyota Supra '88 - should be my fourth one. At least a car I honestly like, and every time I get one gifted I ask myself if it was a mistake not to buy it many years ago......
Without knowing anything about its shape and condition, I would say yes :). I also had a chance many years ago to get clean example in red and automatic. I can't remember whether it was the 200hp or the 230hp engine, but it doesn't really matter that much, it looked beautiful.

Last edited:
Without knowing anything about its shape and condition, I would say yes :). I also had a chance many years ago to get clean example in red and automatic. I can't remember whether it was the 200hp or the 230hp engine, but it doesn't really matter that much, it looked beautiful.

Exactly the same :D Red, automatic and grey leather inside. Unfortunately the Supras brakes started to burn after my testdrive, although I was pretty gentle that day to it :scared: That left me with a bad feeling and I skipped the deal...

Today I got my second gifted T1 Bus. Great one as I have a ton of liveries and not enough busses.

So the week started with a random 'wildcard'.

Main Account - Aston Martin Vantage Gr 4
2nd Account - McLaren 650S Gr 4
R4M Account - Honda NSX Raybrig Concept GT Gr 2 👍

Very pleased for getting a Gr 2 as that account has done surprisingly well this year as got the old Lexus and the Nissan GT-R 08 so I hope it gets gifted the other Gr 2's soon.

Hoping I'll have time for my workout's today but so much going on today I might not manage all ze accounts but hopefully I will manage!

Back