Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Did manage day 2 of the week workout's, much frustration with GT Sport's AI due to being tired though!

The game I think must have sensed my reactions because these were the results!

Main: Bugatti Veyron GT-4
2nd: Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
R4M: VW Golf '83

All NEW!

The "newer" Fiat 500 for Tuesday. In a wheel consisting of a Falken Turn BRZ, Lexus RC F GT3 (2017), and a Peugeot RCZ GT3, I get a dull Fiat. You know something is wrong when I say that I would've preferred to win the Subaru, and I do. And seriously, Polyphony? The Fiat 500 Lounge? Why, purely because it was in GT6? We already had a 500 pre-1.55 or whenever the hell it came out. I'm pretty sure everyone who still plays GTS would've EASILY wanted the 695 Biposto, but no. I could go on a whole rant, but I'm not going to.

Genesis GT3 for today, and it's trash. Again, this game has an unhealthy obsession for GT3 cars. I have way too many fudging GT3s (200+, to be exact, and I'm not kidding) to be missing out on stuff like Red Bulls and Track Day cars. Oh, and guess what? The Genesis was the sole duplicate car on the whole wheel, which makes this win even worse, maybe even more so than the XR-PHEV. Not as bad as the double Subaru wins, but still bad. Honestly, getting a car that you dislike twice in a row makes a worse prize than a duplicate in a wheel of non-duplicates.
Yeah, I hate this god damn game.

Dupe Toyota 2000GT '67
Dupe Streak: 1
Gift car completion rate: 215/320

Other cars on the wheel:

- New Nissan Silvia
- New McLaren F1
- Dupe GT by Citroen Gr.4

And one more thing: If I sort the list of cars by Manufacturer, shouldn't duplicates of the same model always show up next to one another? It's always been like that for me. I knew I had the 2000GT already but then was stumped when I only saw the one I had just won. Because the sorting had always been working up until this point the thought that another one might be there didn't even cross my mind, so I just assumed that I must've overlooked the car at the dealership somehow. Of course it was only after I had spent the mileage points to tune the car that I looked a bit more closely and spotted the other one one line below :odd: The cars in the screenshot are filtered and sorted by Manufacturer. It likely has to do with the fact that the original one has been tuned down to N100 but that isn't supposed to have an effect on the sorting.

EYhWrfYXQAIZYdx.jpg

Last edited:
Dupe Toyota 2000GT '67
Dupe Streak: 1
Gift car completion rate: 215/320

Other cars on the wheel:

- New Nissan Silvia
- New McLaren F1
- Dupe GT by Citroen Gr.4

And one more thing: If I sort the list of cars by Manufacturer, shouldn't duplicates of the same model always show up next to one another? It's always been like that for me. I knew I had the 2000GT already but then was stumped when I only saw the one I had just won. Because the sorting had always been working up until this point the thought that another one might be there didn't even cross my mind, so I just assumed that I must've overlooked the car at the dealership somehow. Of course it was only after I had spent the mileage points to tune the car that I looked a bit more closely and spotted the other one one line below :odd: The cars in the screenshot are filtered and sorted by Manufacturer. It likely has to do with the fact that the original one has been tuned down to N100 but that isn't supposed to have an effect on the sorting.

View attachment 922552
After selecting the Manufacturer, sort by Category. The like cars will be next to each other then. I have to do that every time to see how many I have of each car within a specific manufacturer.

After selecting the Manufacturer, sort by Category. The like cars will be next to each other then. I have to do that every time to see how many I have of each car within a specific manufacturer.

That won't work if they're more than one category apart though. I guess I'm only taking note of this flaw now because I always used to make sure to revert the cars back to their stock setup before putting them back into my garage. It's only after the recent N100 Nations Cup race that I slipped up on this habit and now I'm paying the price :P

That won't work if they're more than one category apart though. I guess I'm only taking note of this flaw now because I always used to make sure to revert the cars back to their stock setup before putting them back into my garage. It's only after the recent N100 Nations Cup race that I slipped up on this habit and now I'm paying the price :P
Ah, looking at your picture, I see now that your 2000GT's are different categories due to you upgrading one. I assume you're wanting to have them side by side even though they are different categories? I'm not sure what you can do about that. I haven't upgraded a single car in my garage. Every single one is stock, so when I sort by category within a manufacturer, the dupes are all together. :)

Daily Workout #937- Lexus LC500 2017 (726th double) A really unfair gift, because I had the Super Formula and the F1 in today´s roulette, and this car was right between the two of them.......And I can´t wait to try out the new awesome Mazda VGT, and there hasn´t been any news from the Lamborghini VGT, which it should have been added already, since it was planned to come out at this time of the year......

Last edited:
Week LIX:

15/05 – Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 ["Crystal White"]
16/05 – Subaru Falken Turn 14 BRZ '17
17/05 – Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 ["AMG Daytona blau"]
18/05 – Honda NSX Gr.3
19/05 – Lamborghini Huracán GT3 '15 :mad:
20/05 – Toyota FT-1 VGT (Gr.3)
21/05 – Honda Civic Type R (FK2) '15 ["Crystal Black Pearl"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Week LIX... more like weak LIXO. Who needs a Gr.2 or (non-dupe) exotic when you can have the same old unwanted Gr.3 and N cars over and over again? :lol::lol::lol:

Back