Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Best win I've had in a long time.

IMG_20200602_010948.jpg

Daily Workout #949- Chevrolet Corvette Gr.4 (738th double) I only have one more colour left to get on this car, but there was another Corvette in the roulette, and it was the 1959 Corvette Stingray Racer, which wasn´t going to land on it of course........But I´ll rather have this one, over another copy of the Gr.3 GT by Citroën, which I have over ten copies of it........

Pretty middle-of-the-road week so far.

Monday? A McLaren F1 GTR, in a wheel that also had a Subaru Impreza Gr.4, Toyota 86 GT, and Lamborghini Huracan, which was honestly decent.

Tuesday? I'll just show the four cars that showed up on my wheel.

- Ferrari 365 GTB/4
- Aston Martin Racing DBR9 GT1
- Ford GT40 (Mark I)
- Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo

I don't think I need to tell you which car I sadly wound up winning, and I also don't need to tell you the game is completely obsessed with shoving it down my throat and I despise it. Maybe not the car itself, just winning it so many god damn times in one form or another.

Today? A Corolla Levin GT-Apex. Ironically not a duplicate, and sadly, the best thing on the whole table. I'm not kidding, but I sure as hell wish I was. Other prizes were a Fiat 500, a Fit Hybrid, and a Beetle 1200. It feels so incredibly painfully average I can't muster up any sort of anger to complain about it, so, I'll let it slide, just this one time. Just hope tomorrow doesn't 🤬 slap me with another Japanese car.

In a strange turn of events, I have received a non-duplicate car :drool:
The SRT Tomahawk Gr1 variant.
In all honesty I was surprised to find this a non-duplicate, but with 4 different versions of the Tomahawk I must've got confused.
I look forward to trying this one out to see if it's any good.
And now we wait to see how long it will take for me to get another non-duplicate (I think that will be the last time)

Dupe Honda NSX Gr.4
Dupe streak: 4
Gift car completion rate: 218/321 (67.9%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.4
- New Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
- New Dodge SRT Tomahawk X VGT or New Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT. Only way to tell them apart is the wheels which the roulette covers in shadows the entire time.

Regardless, it's another botched 50:50 wheel...

Back