23/05 – Toyota FT-1 ["Black"]
24/05 – Hyundai Genesis Gr.3
25/05 – Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4 [Green/Red]
26/05 – De Tomaso Pantera '71 ["Silver Metallic"]
27/05 – Toyota S-FR '15
28/05 – Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78 ["Solar Gold Special Edition"]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Two words: Tourist Trophy.

Daily Workout #944- Dodge Viper GTS 2002 (733rd double) I already knew that the Shelby Cobra Daytona was out of reach for me, and this car was my today´s prize, and which I believe that I have two or three copies of it........
Do you think that these unicorns are just for teasing, or do you think there is some possibility getting them? If you ask me, I think there are some chance. Some time ago, the wheel gave me the Ford GT40 '66, not an unicorn I know, but a bit pricey car.

Last edited:
Do you think that these unicorns are just for teasing, or do you think there is some possibility getting them? If you ask me, I think there are some chance. Some time ago, the wheel gave me the Ford GT40 '66, not an unicorn I know, but a bit pricey car.
There are still some cars that aren´t unicorns that I haven´t seen anyone getting them, like the GT by Citroën Road Car, or the McLaren P1 GTR, and I really don´t understand why those two cars are so hard to get them in the roulettes........And the chances of getting highly priced cars like the Pagani Zonda R, or the 1966 GT40, aren´t exactly the same as those 20 million vintage race cars, but for those, the chances of getting them are ridiculously low, and I´m still desperate to get at least one of them, and yeah, those cars are there just for tease.......

Birthday gift
PS_Messages_20200529_071913.jpg

Well yes the wheel was as it yesterday.

Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari P330 and the Miura along with a Mitisubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR 1996, you can guess how that went.

Still it is next Sunday (7th June) is my next birthday gifts (twice since I have one account on my real name and one for Chitoge Kirisaki from Nisekoi) so will the game be generous? I guess if you hear of an earthquake in Dundee, Scotland you know what happened...:cheers:

EDIT:

There are still some cars that aren´t unicorns that I haven´t seen anyone getting them, like the GT by Citroën Road Car, or the McLaren P1 GTR, and I really don´t understand why those two cars are so hard to get them in the roulettes........And the chances of getting highly priced cars like the Pagani Zonda R, or the 1966 GT40, aren´t exactly the same as those 20 million vintage race cars, but for those, the chances of getting them are ridiculously low, and I´m still desperate to get at least one of them, and yeah, those cars are there just for tease.......

Just noticed your post but I know of one person on my friends list who got the GT by Citroen Road Car and one who has got the Pagani Zonda R so they are there just a lot harder to get!

I suspect what we all have happening now is that because there are less cars in the higher N-Classes it's much harder for the wheel to fall on them.

Last edited:
Back