Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Dupe Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car
Dupe Streak: 3
Gift car completion rate: 228/321 (71.0%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15
- New Alfa Romeo 1500 Biposto Bertone B.A.T 1 '52
- New Shelby Cobra 427 '66

The Cobra should be in the realm of possibilities, seeing how it costs less than the Red Bull I got the other day.

I stopped hoping to get the unicorn cars from the wheel and grinding to buy them. Got the 330-P4 a few days ago and should be able to buy the next one tomorrow. The most expensive car I got from the wheel is the La Ferrari. :guilty:
Oh absolutely. I never expect to get the Unicorn cars since I know they're simply there to taunt me. Although the most expensive car I've ever won is the 330-P4 back in the early days when they were getting handed out left right and centre.

I've bought my other unicorns, so I only have the 250GTO and XJ13 left to buy which I'm working towards.

Oh absolutely. I never expect to get the Unicorn cars since I know they're simply there to taunt me. Although the most expensive car I've ever won is the 330-P4 back in the early days when they were getting handed out left right and centre.

I've bought my other unicorns, so I only have the 250GTO and XJ13 left to buy which I'm working towards.

I think I've seen the XJ13 on the wheel once and that's the only unicorn I remember seeing there.
I currently grind the GT League Gr.1 race at Monza, with an upgraded dirty R18. Smashes the competition with ease and really easy to paint within the lines.
I also do this race for the DWG and be disappointed with those results.

Dupe Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport '14
Dupe Streak: 4
Gift car completion rate: 228/321 (71.0%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Dodge SRT Tomahawk VGT (Gr.1)
- Dupe Nissan 180SX Type X '96
- New Pagani Huayra '13

Seeing increasingly more pricey cars on the wheel. Now I just have to actually get one...

Last edited:
Ever since I got back to this game on Wednesday, I've been getting garbage left, right, and centre until today.
First up with the Impreza 22B STi - obtained on Wednesday AND Thursday. No, I'm not joking. I obtained this wretched piece of trash twice in seven hours. One is horrendous enough, but two, let alone so close to one another, is a borderline insult. I instantly trashed the both of them the second I got to my garage.
Friday was the GT-R Premium - and in a wheel that also featured a Diablo GT and LMP cars. Safe to say that I trashed the GTR and bought the Diablo. Again.
Saturday was the Gr4 Genesis - and in a wheel with Track Day cars, this was the worst on the wheel with no question. Trashed it instantly.
Sunday was the Civic Type R (FK2), which is new for me, but what have I been saying in the past? It doesn't matter if a car's new, it doesn't automatically mean it's not crap.
Today was something actually good - a Vantage V12 GT3. My fourth one, but it's way better than any of my last rewards. I would've liked to win its older brother, but this also works.

New addition after a dupe streak of 4! :)
New BMW M3 '03
Gift car completion rate: 229/321 (71.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Hyundai N 2025 VGT (Gr.1) or New Hyundai N 2025 VGT
- Dupe Ferrari 512 BB '76
- Dupe Toyota MR2 GT-S '97

I'm quite happy with the wheel since I started grinding back in May. I didn't miss a single day so far and have been getting at least one new car every week 👍

Lately, I've been posting about how the daily workout gods had shone favour upon thoust with delightful gifts, one after another. I'm sad to say they no longer favour thoust. I thought I was the chosen one, to be he who receiveth the high roller among the filth. No, it wasn't to be I'm afraid. Yesterday, I graced my eyes upon the DW Gods daily offering and noticed the Jaguar XJ113, I thought surely their favour will shine upon once more but no I was given an odd choice which made no sense, a BMW I8. I'm not the chosen one.

Last edited:
FINALLY, given up hope but after 421 days

DSC_0006.JPG

Only one car missing in collection now. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back