Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Dupe Mazda RX500 '70
Dupe Streak: 6
Gift car completion rate: 229/321 (71.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
- New Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
- Dupe Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18

Getting awfully close to my record of 7 straight dupes. Let's hope I don't set a new one...

So... Today's garbage is the Abarth 1500 BAT1 Biposto, and it's barely a step up from yesterday's sorry excuse for a reward, the Subaru WRX STi Type S. Other cars on my table consisted of a Viper GT3-R, Motul GTR, and a Porsche 911 (991.1) GT3RS, all of which were dupes, but they're multiverses better than this tripe in just about every way imaginable. It's absurd that I can win a Porsche 962C with a Skyline R34 and a Lancer Evo IV on the wheel, or an R92CP with a Daihatsu Copen on my wheel, but not a Super GT with the absolute worst 7-digit car in the whole game. Nearing 2 years with no Super GT cars gifted. But yet I get gifted the two worst 7-digit cars (second being the XNR) twice. Logic. Frickin' hate this game sometimes.
Anyways, my birthday is coming up, and my birthday car from the game better be good. Not Japanese, not a Vision Gran Turismo, and definitely not a goddamn road car (I'm making three exceptions from this). Or a Rally Car. Or a GT car of any kind, not even my favorites.

Dupe McLaren MP4-12C '10
Dupe Streak: 7

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 CN.AR750106 '65
- Dupe Lamborghini Veneno '14
- Dupe Peugeot RCZ Gr.4

Just tied my all-time longest dupe streak on the second straight wheel with a unicorn on it. What do we learn from this? Well, nothing at all.

You'd think I had enough Dodge Chargers to last me a lifetime, GT Sport thinks otherwise as it hands me another one, funnily enough they are all either purple, grey or white. Having never needed to buy one, I have no idea what other colours this car comes in.

There is a blue one from memory as I've had it in that colour and two red colour's also spring to mind.

For me it's been 'real exciting'! (At this point adopt your sarcastic accent! )

Monday: Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71
Tuesday: Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) 1983
Wednesday: Ferrari F50 '95

I think I am officially done with this wheel, last workout's brought forward to 31 July 2020, can't be bothered any more.

EDIT: The game will now read this post and it will subject me to some of my wishlist rewards....:cheers:

Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.4
Dupe Streak: 8

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Dupe Subaru Impreza 22B-STi Version '98
- New Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 or Dupe Toyota GR Supra RZ '19

And thus, our tragic hero set a new dupe streak record...

Mazda 787B 1991 - the one with the awful sounding engine.

Oy! You lookin' for trouble mate?
nunu.gif

Daily Workout #1000- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec (R33) 1997 (783rd double) As for my 1000th daily workout gift, my second copy of this one in less than a week, but this copy didn´t go to waste, because I had another livery prepared for this car, just in case I would get it again.....

Last edited:
On the wheel, day #127

- Citroen DS3 (new)
- Peugeot 907 Gr.1 (dupe)
- Mercedes SLS AMG (dupe)
- Zagato Isorivolta VGT (new)

I got the Mercedes SLS AMG added to my garage for the 4th time now.....

It gets boring checking in the game and do your mileage for cars you'll never use or start wanting for completionist's reasons.
If there was an option to turn off daily mileage rewards, I probably would now...

Back