Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Well the last five days of daily workout's to finish this up with the end of the month.

The frustration factor continues with another lovely weekend from the wheel! :cheers:

Friday: Nissan 180 SX Type X '96
Saturday: VW Scirocco Gr 4
Sunday: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final Edition Gr B Rally Car :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Note: 13 Head Bangs for this is number 13 of this model since I played the Beta back in 2017.

Lambo Diablo GT 2000 - my 5th. Knowing I'll never get that Countach LP400 1974 as a gift, I reluctantly shelled out Cr. 1.8M in frustration. Tried it in a race and could hardly keep it facing the right way! :lol:

I've got the Diablo GT maybe 5 times, it a decent car.

The 88 Countach literally a dozen times, this is a great car.

The 74 Countach once and its not good at all... on SS tyres its controllable but once you go high it gets harder to keep the nose on the ground.

Oof $1.8 mil for this one is ridiculous.

I've got the Diablo GT maybe 5 times, it a decent car.

The 88 Countach literally a dozen times, this is a great car.

The 74 Countach once and its not good at all... on SS tyres its controllable but once you go high it gets harder to keep the nose on the ground.

Oof $1.8 mil for this one is ridiculous.

Agreed, the '74 is a lemon. Well, that may be unfair.... I certainly can't drive the thing stock on sports tyres! Still, one of the last few left to buy, so I did - regretting it now!
Today Dodge Viper Gr. 4. Not bad.

Toyota SF-R Racing Concept - Somehow this is only my second copy of this car, versus the 8 copies of the regular version that I have. Not sure why this only comes in white, while the regular version only comes in highlighter yellow. You are allowed to make these cars in multiple colours Toyota

Back