Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
(Monday)
Monday's gift was just plain awful - it being the Citroen DS3 Racing, over the likes of a Corvette C7 Group 4, Bugatti Veyron Group 4, and a Vantage GT3. Its next stop is the fastest way out of my garage.

(Tuesday)
Tuesday's was actually really good, it being a McLaren MP4-12C. Other cars on the wheel were a Ferrari F40, Skyline GT-R (R34), and Lancer Evo Group B. Bonus points for going straight past the Skyline, though. :v

(Wednesday)
Wednesday's wasn't as good as Tuesday's McLaren win, but good, nonetheless. It was an Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo, my favorite Japanese car in the game, bar none. I would've preferred the McLaren F1 GTR that showed up, but this is fine, especially compared to the other two cars. Looks at the Renault Megane 275 and Renault Clio and shrudders

(Today)
Why, another broken record - this one being my Supra MkIV-less streak. I have 9 duplicates of this thing, and that's 9 dupes too many, but the game disagrees with me and thinks that I need another one, and not a Mark I GT40, Zonda R, or Vulcan, all of them appearing on today's wheel and are way better than it. It's just more unwanted Japanese garbage taking up space in my garage. It was there not only to anger me, but to ensure that I don't get the other cars I wanted and were worth something. I'm trashing this thing the instant I get to my garage. I'd find more joy in being killed by Terumi via his Astral Finish than winning this again. :grumpy:

Also, I'm starting something called "Duplicate Race", where I'm keeping every unwanted prize car, dupes included, just so I can not only see how bad the DWG is, but to see which car wins by the end of the year.

So far, the GT by Citroen GT3's winning by 12, but the Supra ain't letting up at 9. Up next is the M6 in both of its GT3 forms at 8.

Week LXXIII:

21/08 – Ford Mustang GT '15 ["Guard"]
22/08 – Porsche 911 Carrera RS CS (993) '95 ["Polar Silver"]
23/08 – Audi Sport quattro S1 '87
24/08 – Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.IV GSR '96 ["Scotia White"]
25/08 – Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11 ["Gris Cassiopée"]
26/08 – Jaguar F-type Gr.4
27/08 – Porsche Taycan Turbo S ["Vulkan Grau Met."]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

Not a great week but eh, gotta get those uninspiring N-class vehicles at some point. Still would appreciate a Cayman GT4 in place of yet another F-type though. Also, so many Amuses out there, I hope it stays far away from my roulette because it took me multiple copies of that before I could get a regular S2000.

Finally another new addition after a dupe streak of 10 :)

New Dodge Viper GTS '13

Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 234/321 (72.9%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Jaguar VGT Coupé
- Dupe BMW M3 Sport Evolution '89
- New Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71

This is the second straight wheel with three new cars on it. Not that I'm complaining but what the hell is going on? :confused:

Back