Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Kicking off a new dupe streak with

Dupe Peugeot PEUGEOT VGT (Gr.3)
Current dupe streak: 1
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 234/321 (72.9%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- New Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car
- Dupe Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
- New Honda RAYBRIG NSX CONCEPT-GT '16

The Honda is a returning guest from two days ago...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post my daily work out duplicates for a while (maybe the forseeable future), since the disk drive on my PS4 decided it couldn't wait the extra time for PS5 or GT7 and has died. Any time I attempt to put a disk in the console, it makes a noise as if its preparing to receive said disk, but doesn't suck the disk in. This effectively bans me from playing anything that requires a disk, which includes GT Sport.

I looked up how to fix it, but turns out I don't have a specific tool required to even open up the PS4, let alone get close to being able to inspect the disk drive (not that I know what I'm looking at).

I will still try to keep reading through this thread, however I won't be able to post any rewards myself :guilty:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to post my daily work out duplicates for a while (maybe the forseeable future), since the disk drive on my PS4 decided it couldn't wait the extra time for PS5 or GT7 and has died. Any time I attempt to put a disk in the console, it makes a noise as if its preparing to receive said disk, but doesn't suck the disk in. This effectively bans me from playing anything that requires a disk, which includes GT Sport.

I looked up how to fix it, but turns out I don't have a specific tool required to even open up the PS4, let alone get close to being able to inspect the disk drive (not that I know what I'm looking at).

I will still try to keep reading through this thread, however I won't be able to post any rewards myself :guilty:

Oh dear that's unfortunate!
If you need your GTS fix have you thought about downloading the digital version? Not sure if you have to pay again, but when I last looked GTS was on sale at a bargain price.
Apparently you will not lose progress or cars as that's all stored online.
There's a good thread about it here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sc-version-for-a-year-retain-progress.389859/

Good luck!

Oh dear that's unfortunate!
If you need your GTS fix have you thought about downloading the digital version? Not sure if you have to pay again, but when I last looked GTS was on sale at a bargain price.
Apparently you will not lose progress or cars as that's all stored online.

Good luck!

I did think about that, but then I'd be buying all my games again which I'd prefer not to do. I think it would be more cost effective to simply buy the tools I need. Just a matter of finding a tool kit that includes the tool I need and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship or include an excessive number of tools that I won't use.

Daily Workout #1039- Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S 2015 (822nd double) I had the golden opportunity to close this month in a good way (Raybrig NSX GT-Concept), but it was all to no avail......I honestly never thought having a month without getting a non-dupe whatsoever, but I´m deeply disappointed that it actually happened........Let´s just hope that next month will be a bit more fortunate for me.......

Last edited:
I did think about that, but then I'd be buying all my games again which I'd prefer not to do. I think it would be more cost effective to simply buy the tools I need. Just a matter of finding a tool kit that includes the tool I need and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship or include an excessive number of tools that I won't use.

Fair comment. We did try to strip one down once for cleaning and gave up after the top panel :lol:
The Torx screws seemed to be different sizes or the set of screwdrivers we bought were not that good. Rather than accidentally strip the heads we gave up. :cheers: Good luck with yours!

Lancia Stratos today, my 4th.

A new addition after just one dupe. Not bad :cool:

New Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99
Ending dupe streak: 1
Gift car completion rate: 235/321 (73.2%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Dodge Viper GTS '13
- Dupe Renault R8 Gordini '66
- New Jaguar VGT Coupé

Getting quite a few repeats over the last couple of days...

@linksracer There's dedicated tool kits for the PS4 online and they don't cost all that much either :)

@linksracer There's dedicated tool kits for the PS4 online and they don't cost all that much either :)
Yeah I've been searching for them. Its just a matter of finding the right size tools for the PS4. I've never heard of a Torx screw before which is apparently what the PS4 uses. I'd also like to find a kit in my country so shipping doesn't take forever.

Congrats on the new STI as well, if only they were as valuable in game as they are in real life :lol:

Daily Workout #1040- Infiniti Concept Vision Gran Turismo (The nightmare is finally over, after an insane 58-dupe streak, and that´s probably be a record for the eternity, and I really did kick off this month well......)

You had a nice wheel!
Mine was not so good today and ended up with my 6th Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4. Still, it was probably the best available.

Dupe Jaguar F-type Gr.3
Current dupe streak: 1
Gift car completion rate: 235/321 (73.2%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
- Dupe Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
- Dupe Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 '15

Got nothing to say about this one.

Something cool! My 2nd, but first gifted
20200901_172709.jpg

Back