Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
United States
Virginia
bab2390
I was just curious to see what others are getting for the daily workout gifts (recently I got an Audi R18 3 days in a row) , so I came up with this thread you can post in if you want to share. Also it may be interesting to see if the rarity/value of the car correlates to what you did to reach the daily workout goal (although I doubt it has any relationship at all, maybe driver level is also a factor?).

So to start off, today I got the regular Veyron after completing 14 laps on Blue Moon Bay.

Today I got the stock Golf. And I've won 3 Hyundai Genesises so far from various prize spins... Seems like I'm getting a lot of cheap cars but still a sprinkle of race cars and the Vision Mazda so can't complain too much.

Corvette C7 Gr.3 today. Removed it since I already got it (was also in Digital Deluxe edition DLC).

I wonder if all cars are up in the gift car rotation. So far I have not gotten any of these brands yet (from all gift car methods combined) :
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Chaparral
- Fitipaldi
- Infinity
- Jaguar
- Lamborghini
- McLaren
- Mini
- Porsche

Anyone got some of that list gifted so we can rule them out?

The most expensive car I got was the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (costs 2 mill credits) so gifts higher than 1 mill are certainly possible.

I wonder if all cars are up in the gift car rotation. So far I have not gotten any of these brands yet (from all gift car methods combined) :
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Chaparral
- Fitipaldi
- Infinity
- Jaguar
- Lamborghini
- McLaren
- Mini
- Porsche

The most expensive car I got was the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (costs 2 mill credits) so gifts higher than 1 mill are certainly possible.

I've gotten the Fittipaldi and a Jag.

Cool thread! I'm a bit unsure what I've gotten so I will post later on, but in the driving school events I've gotten pretty "boring" rewards I think. The stock M6, then a M6 GTR - Also a stock Alfa Romeo 4C, then a Alfa Romeo 4C gr.3 - last one I've got is a stock Dodge Challenger which I was quite happy with.

Don't get me wrong, nice cars and all, just a bit disappointed with the variation I've got so far :)

- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Chaparral
- Fitipaldi
- Infinity
- Jaguar
- Lamborghini
- McLaren
- Mini
- Porsche

Ive gotten mclaren

Ok no mention of Porsche or Aston yet but I doubt any brands would be left out then, sounds like everything is in the gift system.

Maybe not the ultra expensive ones though, unless someone got the Veneno or the Vulcan. The Veyron and LaFerrari are possible.

Ok no mention of Porsche or Aston yet but I doubt any brands would be left out then, sounds like everything is in the gift system.

Maybe not the ultra expensive ones though, unless someone got the Veneno or the Vulcan. The Veyron and LaFerrari are possible.

This is what I'm waiting for :drool:

But for today I got the McLaren VGT, can't complain 👍

I was gifted a LaFerrari, don't remember if of was a daily prize or not

I've received THREE N300's. Two being duplicates (Genesis). Pretty terrible RnG for me so far. Even got a duplicate of the Pug Rally car, which is one of my better drops.

Yesterday mine was between an Alpine, the Hyundai VGT and what I think was the Gr3 Viper....I got a Mito! :crazy:

I've gotten an 86 a couple times, a couple GrB Mustangs, a Veyron and several in between. Seems like mostly GrB/Gr4 for me so far.

I've been gifted the Veneno. I haven't even looked at how much it's worth. Didn't think it would be more than a veyron or laferrari..

I've been gifted the Veneno. I haven't even looked at how much it's worth. Didn't think it would be more than a veyron or laferrari..

The Veneno is the most expensive car in the game. ;) So congrats! That would make me think any car would be possible to win, unlike FH3 wheelspins for example where the more expensive cars never showed up.

Having that said I just won a black Audi TT Coupe from my Suzuka gold circuit challenge, when I already had another black Audi TT Coupe a few days earlier. :( Onto golding Mount Panorama now, wish me luck for a better reward. :P

Edit - Gr.X Peugeot L500R Vision GT. I guess that’s not bad since I didn’t have it yet. But dammit I need some more Gr.4 cars, only got the 458 and WRX so far.

Edit 2 - And Toyota TS050 #5 from gold on Interlagos, YES YES YES! :)

Only the Nordschleife and the 3 dirt circuits left now, meh. :( But it was fun so far. ;)

Last edited:
Today I got the Nissan GT-R gr.b rally car, previously I've gotten the Hyundai Genesis gr.b rally car and the Civic N300. I believe the car I began with was the Subaru N300.

I have been hoping for the more exclusive cars really, I have seen several good ones (lambos for instance).

Back