Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Just got my daily workout gift car, and it's not a Peugeot 208 nor a Peugeot RCZ. Nope, it's a Renault Clio instead :irked: ENOUGH WITH THE FRENCH CARS ALREADY!! :banghead: GOD-🤬-DAMMIT KAZ!!! Fix your goddamn gift car shuffler!!

Just got my daily workout gift car, and it's not a Peugeot 208 nor a Peugeot RCZ. Nope, it's a Renault Clio instead :irked: ENOUGH WITH THE FRENCH CARS ALREADY!! :banghead: GOD-🤬-DAMMIT KAZ!!! Fix your goddamn gift car shuffler!!

Ouch and I still don’t have either one of those cars. I so much wish we could trade gift cars.

Ouch and I still don’t have either one of those cars. I so much wish we could trade gift cars.
Dude those cars are dirt cheap, you can easily farm the money for them. I don't need 4 🤬 208 GTi cars in my garage. One is enough :irked: I'm telling you right now, this stupid shuffler is going to give me the Citroen DS3 tomorrow. :indiff:

Dude those cars are dirt cheap, you can easily farm the money for them. I don't need 4 🤬 208 GTi cars in my garage. One is enough :irked: I'm telling you right now, this stupid shuffler is going to give me the Citroen DS3 tomorrow. :indiff:
I know but so far I haven’t bought a single car yet, I’m living on the DLC and gift cars alone. It’s a way to still be a bit happy even when you see a new cheap N300 car gifted that you didn’t have yet before. :)

PS - I still need the DS3 as well ;)

Another RCZ Gr.B -.-'

I have now 18 duplicates (in 110 cars). That's almost 20%...

CD059E81-AC85-4C1C-B5C2-BE121E7C0D36.jpeg

Cmon PD sort this out im getting fed up of the same 2 cars now just had my 4th Lexus RC F 14 to go with my 6 Focus ST 15s

PD must allow us to sell (and get $$$ ) the double (and more) copies of the same car ..

I have two, for each type, of the followings cars..

2015 Mazda Roadster S (ND)
2011 Renault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy
2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2016 Honda Civic Type R (FK2) [edit]

IR

Last edited:
Ok no mention of Porsche or Aston yet but I doubt any brands would be left out then, sounds like everything is in the gift system.

Maybe not the ultra expensive ones though, unless someone got the Veneno or the Vulcan. The Veyron and LaFerrari are possible.
A friend of mine and I both received the Veneno through the gift system. I've been quite lucky in that regard. Having received 3 VGT's (Bugatti, AMG, FT-1) and some nice other cars as well.

Got a Group 4 Peugeot today.
I’ve been doing this everyday.

Best car received to-date in my opinion is the Chaparral Vision ... twice.

From memory I have triples of 1 car..

My OCD wants to clear them out, but am holding on to them just in case we get to sell them.

I got the Peugeot LMP last night after midnight (a car I already had), and after the update a couple of minutes ago the gifting was repeated - and I got the same car again. However, it's in my garage only twice. Could be that the outcome of the spinny thing is pre-determined.

Can “Share” be set up to take a screenshot and post automatically with a single quick press? I have it set to take the quick shot, but I have to hold it to bring up the menu in order to share it. Which is impossible during a live race!

Back