Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Received my 8th copy of the BMW M6 GT3 M power version. Combine this with the Walkenhurst version and the M6 might be a contender for most copies of a car received, although thats a bit unfair since there are two versions of it.

Also a strange occurrence related to this:
Toyota 86 for the 10th time
The day after receiving this car, I logged in and it showed me the circle again instantly, and awarded me the 86 again in the same colour. At the time I thought the game just didn't save that it had showed me this already and so was showing me again. I didn't think much about it, did my daily mileage for that day and received the Veyron Gr4.

Yesterday I checked my garage to update some liveries on duplicates that I had forgotten to do, when sorting by date acquired, the 86 was there ... twice. Same colour, received one after the other, both gift cars and it definitely wasn't a birthday car.
So somehow, I have managed to duplicate my daily mileage reward car unintentionally. Pretty useless since you can't sell the DWG cars, so now you're stuck with two identical copies of a car.

Has anyone else experienced this? Do we know what exactly causes it to happen?

bugatti_vgt.jpg

First unique car in a long time. Gr.X 1,400hp.

I have got two of the Gr.1 versions again unique gifts.

Dupe Volkswagen Beetle Gr.3
Current dupe streak: 7
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Renault Sport Mégane Gr4
- New Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 Competition
- Dupe Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11

Damn that Red Bull would've been great. Can't remember having seen it on the wheel before...

Toyota 2000GT and Mclaren F1 - Both very prestigious cars, and both that I don't have more than one copy of, so I will absolutely take these

This is what its coming down to. I bought a Crown Athlete day one since its hardly any money and I was obviously curious to drive it and so after all this time I finally got another one for free. For cheap cars just buy them and enjoy it because you cant wait for DWG.

Also I tend to run multiple tunes and designs etc.

gt-sport-scape-05xr8-008.jpg

Week LXXI:

07/08 – Lexus RC-F '14 ["Radiant red constrast layering"]
08/08 – Nissan R33 GT-R V-spec '97 ["Midnight Purple (P)"]
09/08 – MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT ["Polymetal Gray Metallic"]
10/08 – Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Silver]
11/08 – Fiat 500 F '68 ["Grigio Medio"]
12/08 – Subaru Falken Turn 14 BRZ '17
13/08 – Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Green]

Struck-through entries denote dupes.

The German Bullet hops to second place in my personal race towards 10 copies of the same Gr.4 machine: 6 copies versus 8 of the leader, the Ford Mustang. At least I got one more Gr.3 crossed from the checklist...

Didn’t take a screenshot because I thought I had it already, but I got a Shelby Cobra 427 in black as my daily reward yesterday.

I’m currently working on obtaining every car in the game, using the Monza Gr. 1 race for money grinding, so this saved me two million credits. :)

Dupe Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.Final Gr.B Rally Car
Current dupe streak: 8
Longest dupe streak: 14
Gift car completion rate: 232/321 (72.3%)

Other cars on the wheel:
- Dupe Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4
- New Dodge Super Bee '70
- Dupe BMW i3 '15

New cars on the wheel are getting increasingly hard to find...

Well it was fun while it lasted...my non-Renault streak, that is. After getting one a few days ago for the first time in a while, I got another one tonight. My TENTH (what a milestone!) Clio RS 220 EDC Trophy 2016. I still have 5 2015 versions too. So basically I have 15 of the same boring box, all from the wheel. :rolleyes:

A Subaru Impreza 22B STi, and in a wheel with a Viper GT3-R, Ford GT40 (Mk.I), and a Diablo GT. Seriously, whoever at Polyphony made the DWG so stingy, as well as tease players with unicorns, can rot in Hell. Of course, because this Impreza isn't what I wanted, it's being removed from my garage with no second thoughts.

Back