Special Stage Route 11

Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
2013 Viper GTS
RUF Rt 12
Gumpert Apollo Enraged

2012 Scion tC
Special Stage Route 11

These.

It still irks me that Gran Turismo was THE racing game to flaunt RUF. Now, it seems every other racing game possesses the license, and not GT.

This has to change.

Absolutely with CovetteConquer on that one.Ruf Hasen't seen a new car since GT4 and yet we still have new licenses such as Lamborghini,Ferrari and Bugatti but why abandon a car maker that made the game even more unique than it already was:mad:.

A new brand coming soon in Gran Turismo 5.

For teasing the Disco Volante, the coachbuilder Touring Superleggera has partnered with the most realistic game simulator ; Gran Turismo !

For teasing the Disco Volante, the coachbuilder Touring Superleggera has partnered with the most realistic game simulator ; Gran Turismo !
O.O:dunce:OMG!!!!!!!!

A Lamborghini Reventon and a couple of models of Black Edition Mercedes :-D

Agreed! I mentioned this car way back on page 7 :sly:
But, seriously, I think the Reventon is the best car Lamborghini ever offered. The Aventador is nice, but it's not the $1M car that the Reventon was. Who can argue with the matte paint finish either?

I highly doubt it.

There is no viable source as to where it originated. Plus, that doesn't even look rendered in gt5.

For all we know, this porsche 906 is going to be in gt5. But where is my source that it actually will be in gt5?

I have none.

images

I highly doubt it.

There is no viable source as to where it originated. Plus, that doesn't even look rendered in gt5.

For all we know, this porsche 906 is going to be in gt5. But where is my source that it actually will be in gt5?

I have none.

maybe he is the source :sly:

I highly doubt it.

so maybe this car will be really in GT5
here is my source
"be sure we are already at work to get the Disco Volante in Gran Turismo 5. And thank you for your support."
:)👍

so maybe this car will be really in GT5
here is my source
"be sure we are already at work to get the Disco Volante in Gran Turismo 5. And thank you for your support."
:)👍

When I say 'source,' I'm not asking for a quote. I want to know where you found it and if it came directly from a trustable resource.

Bentley's
Porsche's
More Dodge's
Shelby GT500
Upgrades for C7 stingray
Redbull 2012
Gumpert Appollo
Deisel Trucks
Bikes
Engine Swaps
Mazda Speed 3
more SUV's
Oldsmobile Cutlass
Monte Carlo's
El Camino's
Nitrous
More Brake options(ceramic brakes)
Twin Turbo's
Actual Drag racing(legit 1/4 mile, lights, no false starts, Pro mods, Pro nitrous, 3.721 Mike Castellana Camaro)
Camaro ZL1
Wheelies that dont require ridicoulus tunes
T-Birds
Trans Ams
Regular 1970 mustang not trans cammer
Engine Boring
Hearing my own car over the car next to me ex. My 1970 Charger cant be heard unless im solo that thing would blow a hondas doors off
Better music player
More violent shifts( if u say that a racing game is not violent you are retarded by this i mean more jerking of the car)
More Aero kit options( I know its not a street racing game but it would still be nice)
DECALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(same as above this but once again it would be nice)
Actually being able to lift trucks
HOOK CHAINS WITH OTHER CARS/TRUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Paganis not racing ones ex. CINQUE, Haryuia or however its spelled
KOennigsegg
More Buggati (super sport)
1975 Camaro
Easier Course Editor(like paint or somethin so we can make it whatever shape we want)
JUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hennessy Venom GT
Dually's
ANYHTING ON THIS LIST FOR CHRISSAKES

Lol.

The guy could give you his pc and you'd still have a hard time believing him.

He coulda Photoshoped it.. he could be genuine, I've no doubt that the CEO does allow stuff out.. how else do titbits get into the public domain.

Employees purposely leak stuff.

Back