Your DLC Wishlist

• Thread starter Machate-man
  • 4,852 comments
xlarge.jpg

This....PD,check out these guys work....

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

They're french.And this car can transform.And it's awesome!!!Sadly it's not in the game and it's just a one off fan project:(

Last edited:
Another joke? Lol
It's not a car by PD it's by a few Frenchmen.It's not in the game and I doubt it will be in there because of it's ambitiousness.I found it out on Kotaku this morning.I'm not kidding BTW.It's a Fan designed car.Though it would be nice to have it in there.

MUST HAVE

W Motors HyperSport
Hennessey Venom GT & Spyder model
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport & Grand Sport Vitesse
Marussia B2
Ariel Atom 500 V8

PLEASE?!?!

The Pontiac Pack
pontiac-00029-1.jpg

1979PontiacTransAm_1200.jpg

Pontiac-Trans-Am.jpg

pontiac__histoire__1983-1988-pontiac-fiero__1987-Pontiac-Fiero-GT-01_960.jpg

I know the Fiero is like a joke, but I've always loved the looks, and it's a bit of a legend as (until recently I believe) the only mid-engined American "sports car". If it didn't have like....YUGO suspension, it probably would have been pretty good.

I like the idea for a Tuned car pack;

Like..

Hennessey Camaro ZL1, VFEngineering BMW M3, Frank Profera's Lotus, etc.

And of course, my favorite track, Willow Springs.​

The newly announced Nismo GTR, cause if we're gonna have another R35 it might as well be one with a snazzy graphics package and body kit.

I wish for DLC. No matter what (besides from GT-Rs and Skylines)! I just want DLC. That there has not been any DLC (besides the new free Corvette) might be a sign for GT6 being around the corner

Besides maybe being a PS3 title, is anybody else under the impression that GT5 (unlikely)/GT6 will see Koenigsegg, Hennessey, BAC and premium RUFs, since they all appeared in the Drive Club intro?

I am not suggesting that they'd import cars from one game to another, but that a Sony studio has grabbed these licenses can only be a GOOD thing.

Besides maybe being a PS3 title, is anybody else under the impression that GT5 (unlikely)/GT6 will see Koenigsegg, Hennessey, BAC and premium RUFs, since they all appeared in the Drive Club intro?

I am not suggesting that they'd import cars from one game to another, but that a Sony studio has grabbed these licenses can only be a GOOD thing.

PD worked on Drive Club ? :embarrassed:

Koenigsegg Agera
Hennessey Venom
Ford SVT raptor
SRT Viper
Subaru Impreza Cosworth

More up to date touring and GT cars!

Latest Posts

Back