kingstang5oh
(Banned)
- 630
- JACKEDRAM1500
What cars do you love to drive in stock form?
I think the Gallardo fully broke in at 579hp with sports soft tires is an amazing drivers car. The way this thing can be thrown around into controlled slides is incredible. I can pull high 6's on the ring with it and every second of that i'm having fun.
Great car for an experienced driver it's a car that YOU drive instead of being along for the ride, You can push the car so far passed it's limits.
What stock cars do you guys think are must drives?
I think the Gallardo fully broke in at 579hp with sports soft tires is an amazing drivers car. The way this thing can be thrown around into controlled slides is incredible. I can pull high 6's on the ring with it and every second of that i'm having fun.
Great car for an experienced driver it's a car that YOU drive instead of being along for the ride, You can push the car so far passed it's limits.
What stock cars do you guys think are must drives?