Your favorite cars to drive in stock form?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 150 comments
  • 10,161 views
Alfa Romeo 8C. The car is beautiful and actually quite nice to drive stock. :-)
 
Alfa Romeo 8C. The car is beautiful and actually quite nice to drive stock. :-)

Its one of the most hated cars in the game, mostly becuase of the the Grand Tour eiger special event . .

I can't even do it and I got 99%, 60 Golds and all golds in GT Academy 2012
 
BMW M3's... or the ultimate! Th most amazing! The almost unbearable! FIAT 500!!!
 
Lancia Delta on sports softs..
 
Pretty much all of them, that's why I love shuffle and spec races. I love driving cars untuned with no aids (including no ABS) and on stock tyres, it's about the only time I get a true "alive" feeling from the game and where PD really did actually get something right.

A few favourites are cars like the S2000, Corolla Levin '97 (nimble, high revving little thing), RX7 etc.

Top of the list is definitely the SLS AMG though, I love every single feature about the car; looks, sound, handling, the whole lot. Even without ABS it brakes fantastically, and just as you approach the apex, the nose points in sharply and the back loosens up perfectly, then in about 3rd gear at mid rev range you can just hammer the throttle down and powerslide beautifully out of corners with such control. Really makes you feel like Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear, haha .The 2nd half of the Fuji F circuit is the perfect place to do it and I never, ever, ever get bored doing it.
 
Stock Ferrari 599 with comfort medium at London Reverse, awesome combination or any other stock car with CM / CH tires at London R !!

Ferrari 599 '06, stock, London Reverse, CM tires, no ABS or other aids, BB 10 / 7, grip:real, 1:04.077.



My GT5 video thread : Compilation videos of NO ABS - HIGH BB driving in GT5
 
Last edited:
Stock Dodge Viper ACR doing 7:19 laps at the Nurburgring with no ABS.
 
any M3 - comfort softs or sports hards at most.
 
Sport Soft Tires
1. Ferrari 458 Sound/Handling
2. Lexus LFA Sound/Handling
3 Honda S2000 R1 Rev/Sound/Handling
4 Bmw M3/M5 SOUND/HANDLING {I APPROVE}
 
The HUD on the ZR-1 rules but my vote has to go to the ACR Viper.
 
LEXUS LFA. Hands down the most fun car to drive stock. Others i like are the Corvette ZR1, GTR '07, and the Mazda Miata Sportster in the NCD

love the lfa because its a 200+ mph musical instrument which could be a fun car to drive.the corvette is a real drivers car,the gtr black edition is a really good car to driv because the handling in that car is amazing and way better then the gtr 07 because that car understeers to much,the miata is a fun but a girl car
 
All of them! Especially the S2000, Ferarri California and 512BB'76, Toyota Supra'88, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X '07, and any Nissan Z31 or Z32. I started a new account a while ago with only stock cars, and run in a series with only stock cars. Link in the signature.
 
86 GT// Scion FR-S// BRZ-S => all three are almost the same but drive differntly.
Plus they look really good 👍

Suzuki GSX-R Concept --> Stock it´s cool and really nimble. Tuned it´s a hell of a ride plus brings laptimes faster Cars would dream of :D (overused in the TT´s though -_-)

Widowmaker Cars:
Yellowbird,F40

the gt86 and the other versions is good cars to drive.even as a drift car.suzuki is a fun little toy.the yellowbird and the f40 is a monster to drive in a "want to kill you"type of way.

my list of my favorite cars to drive stock form:
i got a wheel so the x2011
ferrari f1 cars
aventador
lexus lfa
ferrari 458
toyota weider hsv - 010
nissan gtr black edition
 
Ryk
TVR Griffith

Big V8
Less weight
Simple pretty looks

You can almost smell the epoxy resin when you drive it hard.

Lol big V8.


Last time I checked, a 5.0 liter v8 was a small block, and anything less is puny. A big V8 in my book is 7.0 liters or more.
 
Lol big V8.


Last time I checked, a 5.0 liter v8 was a small block, and anything less is puny. A big V8 in my book is 7.0 liters or more.

I think the general agreement is that anything over 6.0 liters is a big-block. But I agree, a 5.0 is definitely a small block.
 
ZR1, with the stock sports hard tires on. It refuses to go around a corner in a normal way, but it's just so much fun to toss into a turn and mash the throttle.. By far my favorite stock car.
 
Big V8


In England most cars run on 4 pot econobox engines - When you consider the Griffith is made from Canoe material... sorry, GRP and the engine is BIG for the weight of the chassis.

Would be nice if the Rolls Royce Merlin engined road car was in the game.

Only a 27 litre V12 : One thousand, six hundred and forty seven of the Queen's cubic inches, Huzzar!
 
I think the general agreement is that anything over 6.0 liters is a big-block. But I agree, a 5.0 is definitely a small block.

Generally yes. But I was stating by how he thought 5.0 liters was big, when most V8's at least over here are 5.8 and up. The biggest being 7.5 or more stock.

Ryk
Big V8


In England most cars run on 4 pot econobox engines - When you consider the Griffith is made from Canoe material... sorry, GRP and the engine is BIG for the weight of the chassis.

Would be nice if the Rolls Royce Merlin engined road car was in the game.

Only a 27 litre V12 : One thousand, six hundred and forty seven of the Queen's cubic inches, Huzzar!

That's a big ass V12.
 
Probably the FR-S, but on comfort mediums.
Oh, and the S800, on the same tires, no ABS on both.
 
Ferrari F430 Scuderia on Sports Hard tyres. It has a delightful amount of grip and grunt but when pushed, gets very tail happy! As for the sound, not so much.

Zonda C12S. (Or something like that. The most expensive of the lot). The sound of the car sells it for me as well as being a laugh to drive. Very tail happy and powerful!
 
All you people saying F40 are insane.

The 5 speed transmission makes the car complete shat.

Fully broke in it makes 495hp at the top of it's rpm range and the car struggles to get anywhere near that because of it's gutless bottom end and super tall gears. 5 tall gears plus massive turbo lag = fail

The car is garbage and the fact that you can't even put a 6 speed in it makes it a waste of space.

It's a novelty car that isn't good at anything but being different. You might "feel" cool when you drive it but that is all it does.

I'm not trying to rip on anyone after all it is YOUR favorite stock cars to drive. I just think the car has so many short comings it's hard to enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Ruf RGT. Drives and sounds just like the 996.
 
Actually, I really enjoy driving the stock Corvette ZR1 at Mt. Aso.
 
kingstang5oh
All you people saying F40 are insane.

The 5 speed transmission makes the car complete shat.

Fully broke in it makes 495hp at the top of it's rpm range and the car struggles to get anywhere near that because of it's gutless bottom end and super tall gears. 5 tall gears plus massive turbo lag = fail

The car is garbage and the fact that you can't even put a 6 speed in it makes it a waste of space.

It's a novelty car that isn't good at anything but being different. You might "feel" cool when you drive it but that is all it does.

I'm not trying to rip on anyone after all it is YOUR favorite stock cars to drive. I just think the car has so many short comings it's hard to enjoy.

When I drove that car stock at high speed ring,the car was stable at the fast corners,but in the slow corners,it turns from a planted Ferrari into a yellowbird but with a much stiffer steering
 
When I drove that car stock at high speed ring,the car was stable at the fast corners,but in the slow corners,it turns from a planted Ferrari into a yellowbird but with a much stiffer steering

Yeah the cars got major snap oversteer.

I was disappointed with every aspect of the car. It's gutless, no corner exit grip, horrible transmission.

Everything about it was just underwhelming.
 
Back