Your favorite cars to drive in stock form?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingstang5oh
  • 150 comments
  • 10,161 views
I'm surprised noone has mentioned the NSX.

the honda 02 NSX was a pleasure to take around the grand valley 300km. i did 30 laps on soft tires & everything stock, casual driving around the corners. i learned later that the AI uses this car to dominate this race all the time.

I like to drive the winston wolf acura in cockpit no-hud because it has mph on the speedometer and a left side steering wheel.
 
the honda 02 NSX was a pleasure to take around the grand valley 300km. i did 30 laps on soft tires & everything stock, casual driving around the corners. i learned later that the AI uses this car to dominate this race all the time.

I like to drive the winston wolf acura in cockpit no-hud because it has mph on the speedometer and a left side steering wheel.

What car are you talking about the 92?

Pulp fiction lol thanks google.
 
Lotus Esprit HC turbo on comfort mediums.

Drive it with the clutch and no ABS for maximum enjoyment.
 
Probably the Scion FR-S and its brothers. Is it me or is the BRZ a little less grippy? I know it understeers and all but I slide a lot more in it.
 
I don't know why but whenever i drive a stock ACR it feels so sluggish.

Quite boring.

It has very long gears for fuel economy. 6 Speed with overdrive. Mines is broken in with 637 HP, 1552 KG @ 587 PP. Its very good at the short and technical tracks due to its wing making 1000 lbs of downforce.
 
I Am Yellow
Pagani Zonda R. Just amazing.

That car is tricky to drive around the nurburgring.its harder then a lmp
 
Spoon Integra Type R DC2
 
Amuse S2000 in the dealership is fantastic.
 
One of my favorites and i forgot about till yesterday is the Option Stream Z. God I love the turbo lag it has. And i can't forget about the HPA Stage 2 R32. Got to love its turbo lag too.

Slow take off. When people that never have seen those cars in the game when i bring them out they are like "wow that car is slow" then they are like O_O when i hit around 3500RPM then i am gone. Hahahaha love it
 
The only car I like to drive in stock is the Aventador 👍... I hate stock cars :nervous:
 
ORPHANTHIRTY7
Option Stream Z

Slow take off. When people that never have seen those cars in the game when i bring them out they are like "wow that car is slow" then they are like O_O when i hit around 3500RPM then i am gone. Hahahaha love it

I got this car yesterday but don't have any time to drive it.im not gonna tune it because I created a poll to see which car gonna be the next car I gonna tune.Just drove it online and it got terrible turbo lag but less then the escudo.speaking of my escudo,I got a drag tune in that car that can make it do 8.5 in a 1/4
 
Last edited:
I hardly ever make permanent mods to the cars unless i'm trying to make a racing car, like the AWD Golf i bought specifically for the rally event. i feel like i'm mucking them up. Like most people who play GT I did a few in the beginning & then later wondered what I was even thinking. I just put soft tires on (race tires only for cars that come with them) for better control without the driving aids and lower the brake balance around 3-2.

ive been driving the Ford Focus WRC '08 - feels out of place on racetracks but it's soooo fun. i love everything from the chainsaw massacre crankup sound to the big readout that tells me what gear I'm in, basically all I need to know :)

some of my favorites: Lotus Esprit V8 02, Ferrari F40/California/Italia, Acura NSX 91, Mazda 787B racecar, Maserati GT S, Ford GT LM Spec II, Volkswagen Lupo Cup Cars, Mini Marcos (wooo!), 87 Mugen Motul Civic SI racecar, Skyline GT-R R32 89, Tommykaira ZZ-S. I just have 160 cars and i have probably not driven half of them yet.
 
From the top of my head, Ford GT, Corvette Z06, Honda NSX, Civic Type R. All on road tires (comf soft to sport hard).
 
Straight out of the dealership

Premium
BMW M3/Z4 M
Camaro Z28 69 (Transmission can be a bit annoying at times)
SLR McLaren 09

Standard
Civic Type R 04
Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 65
Amuse S2000 R1
 
1. Pagani Zonda R1
2. Mazda furai
3. Subaru BRZ
4. 1966 Shelby Cobra 427
5. Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
6. Lotus Elise 111R
7. Subaru Impreza WRX STi
8. Aston Martin V12 Vantage '10
9. Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) '08
10. Ferrari 458 Italia '09
11. Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
12. Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo
13. Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
14. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
15.Lexus LFA '10
16.Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG '08
17.MINI COOPER S '11
18. Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
 
Used to be none. Felt like I had to have my car tuned to perfection to compete online or TT's.

Now, I love driving the cars bone stock. Ditched all the aids and with cockpit view it's suddenly a different game. Enjoying the RM's and DLC TC's stock right now. Also the N24 GTR on the Nurb24.
 
I have lots of fun in my stocked Lister storm V12 Race Car '99 and the LFA '10.
 
Mazda Rx8
Honda S2000
Toyota GT86
Ferrari F40
Honda NSX-R
 
optiongamers
I have lots of fun in my stocked Lister storm V12 Race Car '99 and the LFA '10.

I love both of these cars
 
Audi Le Mas quattro
Hommel Berlinette
Ginetta G4
Ruf RGT
Dome Zero Concept
 
Pretty much every car I drive ;)
I prefer to buy a car and immediately take it to the track, no changes or what sowever :P
 
Last edited:
Japan
RX7
NSX
R32-R34 Skyline
Lancer Evolution
Honda 2k

Europe
M3 CSL
M5
1 series
Any from Ferrari Brand

American
Viper Lol
 
Viper GTS 02
Lotus Esprit 02
C6 Z06
 
M3 CSL - Didn't realise quite how fantastic this can be stock!
 
Mclaren MP4 and Mclaren F1. I have thousands of miles between them both.
 
Straight out of the dealership


BMW Z4 M

I hate stock cars, but a stock Z4 'M', just an oil change and Spa...

Fantastic combination.

Only car I'd ever consider driving stock, so def my favourite..

P.S. "stock" Z4 M Vs "stock" RX7 '02 - very good match-up over different tracks 👍
 
Back