Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
I've fallen in love with my 300ZX. The '89 from the premium dealer.

If you want the tune, I posted it in the Wheels only tunes. I've heard it works great on even just a controller as well, but you don't have the option to use the clutch to drive it like I always do.

S13 with a Rocketbunny kit? Im not asking how YOU like it. The thread is called "YOUR favorite drifting car" and that so happens to be mine, not YOURS. So maybe I don't wanna look at your fancy New Zealand cars. Thank you for your time. :sly:👍

Holy jeebus. I think I need my eyes checked, or that pink is playing tricks on me or something. But I could have sworn that was a Supra from the eighties. Lol

Was BMW M3 coupe, but now it is BRZ! really lovely drift car ( ofcourse moded ), not so much hp/torque ( well cant put a turbo in it), but still it is one of my favorite! :)

Here is a picture of my RX-7 drift machine.
TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

I know its a played out drift car, but I love my rotaries, and the Eunos Cosmo is no longer around. I do occasionally drift the L10a-b whatever Cosmo sport from time to time too though.

And here is a little "drift race" with my daily drifter, the Chrysler Crossfire.

I love drifting this car! It's my Hachi Roku. That video is old! I put it up nine months ago, and did that race probably a year before that. I'll try and make some new drift videos soon, gotta get some regular tandem partners to practice with.

Sorry for the late reply Rally.

I did it, and i liked it! Only wish it had a little more power, to spin faster in 4th and 5th.

But it's great, very smooth, thanks for the tip!

10526210405_9400d73ba7_b.jpg

Yep, no problem leoStrop. Another Gem is the Ginetta G4. Great for Tskuba, Autumn ring, SSR5 and tight custom tracks. Well balanced and neutral, just very underpowered, so it had a tendency to stall on the sweepers.

This is such a hard choice. Every time I find a fav I eventually find another best one. I gotta say my most fav right now and possibly ever is the Ferrari F40. It's just so epic of a car in every way that watching it drift around a track is like art. I have a tune if anyone wants to try my setup. I also made a video to show its beauty during drift if anyone cares to see. http://www.team-shmo.com/Tunes/Ferrari/Drift/Ferrari-F40-92-drift.php

Is 180SX a good drifter or 240sx? Off the topic but still.:confused:
(I have a sileighty based on 180sx, so seeking opinion.)
240SX IRL would be different obviously. I would get the Kouki 180SX which is equipped with an SR20. By the way, please avoid posting multiple times and edit. The AE86 is currently my main Drift Machine in rFactor.

My AE86 :P
GRAB_047.JPG GRAB_048.JPG

Inspired by this car

my favorite drift car is my CUSTOM TUNED M3 wich is a beast on track, it never spins not for me any way, but my favorite stunt drift car is my fairlady CUSTOM TUNE!!!

Dung beetle
Drifting is about the only thing the Beetle is good for... it's too slow for anything else!

eigernordwandbeetle2.jpg

Currently trying to set up a Shelby GT350H for some sideways action, I'm more into speed drifting than show drifting... so the lack of accuracy isn't going to be a big deal for me.[/QUOTE]
Dung

The old charger super bee and the Shelby gt500 mustang can drift good

You can make the Shelby dark dark green with black rims is bad a$$

Wow, been a while since Ive seen this thread move. In Gt5 I prefered the crossfire. In GT6, its the El Camino! I havent been playing as much as I would like though and I am sure I will find one I like better at some poiint, but the Camino is a lot of fun!

First I realize this thread is old, but drifting seems to be more popular that ever, especially for those young bucks. Anyway back in the GT4 days the SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuich Shigeno Version) '00 was considered to be one of the best for drifting. Now I'll admit to not doing much drifting (at least on purpose) in GT5, and I've never considered this car to be a race car, cause it was just a special order for the famous comic book guy and the car in GT4 through GT6 is really just a very loose variance copy of the real thing as you can see in the comparison photos below. I think I'll pull it out of my overflow "road car" garage and try it out for the trophy that I never obtained.

SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuich Shigeno Version) '00-GT4.jpg
SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuich Shigeno Version) '00-Real.jpg

Latest Posts

Back