Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2Seater (S130) ’78 [Standard]
Holds angle with no problem while giving a challenge worth taking. Also when lowered fully, it nearly scrapes the ground and it's sexy AF! :drool:

my top is Sileighty(standard), S13(P) and the FC(P), aggresive even shifting lower to higher gear i really love them !

i love to drift 90's car it kick's ASS!

I'll show you a few drift cars from the ATP Drag Team.
1373921714644_zps1562b0ad.jpg

My team mates drift gatti.
1373921967884_zps0ac9741c.jpg

Reverse entry Escudo and Odyssey drift.
1373921934957_zps251d18b2.jpg

Me doing a reverse entry in my FT86 2 chasing down my mates BRZ.
1373921243297_zps4cfd0311.jpg

I guess us drag boys are doing good considering half of us used our drag setup.

Last edited:
Woops, what i meant was that cars with twice the amount of hp arent always fast. lol mb.

ahh gotchya :P purely due to too much wheel spin hehe unless its tuned well.Im currently finely tuning a '97 RZ to prove that high HP can still maintain as much grip as my low HP NSX '02.

SLaBaTaC
ahh gotchya :P purely due to too much wheel spin hehe unless its tuned well.Im currently finely tuning a '97 RZ to prove that high HP can still maintain as much grip as my low HP NSX '02.

My drag tuned ‘11 ft86 2 concept cars will drift better

v123moto45
My drag tuned ‘11 ft86 2 concept cars will drift better

Drag tuned nothing will drift as good as a drift car... In drag racing the setup is the complete opposite to a drift car.

Eric1512
Drag tuned nothing will drift as good as a drift car... In drag racing the setup is the complete opposite to a drift car.

Then you haven't heard of the ATP drag team or seen the pictures I posted to this thread…

Then you haven't heard of the ATP drag team or seen the pictures I posted to this thread…

No offense but your attitude is not well suited for this thread.As you can see its a drift section not a drag section...Yes you have pics of cars drifting but a Veyron and Escudo... we do not accept your kind around here :P (4WD)

SLaBaTaC
No offense but your attitude is not well suited for this thread.As you can see its a drift section not a drag section...Yes you have pics of cars drifting but a Veyron and Escudo... we do not accept your kind around here :P (4WD)

Yet you never acknowledged my reverse entry from my car lol

NSX TYPE R '02 all the way.445HP N/A and keeps up with any grip monster with x2 its HP :P

Nice man! I agree that NSX is indeed a grip monster. Great car. Whenever I go to a Japanese lobby, most of them uses and bosses it.

Back