Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
CounterSteering
My Favourite Drifters would definatly have to be the RX-7 or the 370GT mine are both awsome, both are under 500RWHP and break traction with ease

Little word of advice.

Drifting + Turbo = Turbo Lag
Turbo Lag + No Traction = Regain Traction.

Try not to go for anything turboed.

A turbo is the right way to go as it produces alot of torque and thats what you need and thats why in any racing they always have either a big turbo or supercharger.

So far my 93 S14 is my fave but I just started drifting a bone stock opera S2000 that controls like a beast. Only 262HP too. I also have a S15,Supra,2 AE86's, chaser,PT-86 09, FD RX-7, and 2 Impreza's. Drifted them all at some time or another.

z6Yip.jpg

Hey Takumis86, I was drifting with you yesterday, purp prowler right? U are probably the only one I see drift one of those. Good stuff

I generally only in drift in two cars of mine. I have the common S13, fully tuned suspension, racing intake and low-rpm turbo (around 170bhp) - Which I find drifts rather nicely with a little bit of coaxing from the handbrake. More recently, I've been drifting my Jaguar S-Type R '02, which believe it or not, is a real handful. I've had my fair share of spins in it.

Well I got a new Ride....1996 240sx! This makes my 3rd Silvia/240! I'm tuning it still though as it needs either weight reduction or Stage 2 engine upgrade or Both. See ya out there!

Bought a TVR speed 12 and together with the Buick special, they really are in a different league for scoring points..

Took the AE86 out for a spin too, trying to get the max out of it..
rzofepyklocsx8smc0.jpg

I now found my two other beasts.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_9-1.jpg

Lexus IS F Racing Concept - the dual-purpose car. Put racing slicks and it's a track monster; likewise comfort softs will turn this into a flawless drifter.
EigerNordwandShortTrack_11-1.jpg

BLITZ DUNLOP ER34 D1GP - It looks good, it feels good, it's just what I like. It also teaches me how to use the handbrake effectively.

I try and drift a bunch of different cars, but my main car is my blue Sileighty. I have a couple of S13s I drift in as well, but nothing beats the Sileighty.

I started the game drifting my sweet 86 MR2, but sadly it has been replaced with my supercharged two-tone MR2, but I still wont sell my good old blue one.

My favourite is my C63 AMG with engine stage 1 and computer chip upgrade. Everything else is stock, the back end is so dramatic.

trialmountaincircuit3n.jpg

trialmountaincircuit7.jpg

Update: Heres my fave Drift cars right now:

04 Holden Monaro

93 Silvia K aero

180 sx

I alternate between those 3 cars. The 240sx didn't tune like I wanted it so I got a 270RR Silvia and am currently tuning it up for Drift.

A bone stock Mercedes SLS AMG on comfort softs or mediums..
My jaw dropped in amazement of this car the first time.. It is so insanely good at drifting you'd think it was made for it.

I'm just learning how to drift, but I finally kept off the grass for several laps using a Gallardo with a 10/90 Torque split. Looking to move up to more difficult cars soon

Toyota Altezza Touring Car. It can drift well as it is but I'm thinking of tweaking the suspension a little bit. It also has enough power to get around.

I dont own the game but whenever I do I have to buy an NA6CE Roadster like mine in real life (Except mines a V Special) usually around 130-170PS and some nice BBS wheels.

srphgt51.jpg

Back