Your favorite drifting car

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 319 comments
my favorite drift car is my 2008 dodge challenger, that i've been drifting for well over 4 and half months now. You may say im committed to my car. it has slight mods kicking out 502hp just to show some people hp isnt everything

I do have to say, while i love drifting my Stagea (and it's surprisingly controllable), my favorite drift car as of late has to be either the

Ferrari 512BB

or the

Amuse Superleggera 380RS

right now, my favorite has to be my golden m3, drifts brilliantly and with the new chrome paint is a definite headturner, ill post a pic later

My two most favorite drift cars currently are the M3 CSL or the Jaguar XKR Coupe. I try to keep the weight reductions to the bare minimal with no Chassis reinforcements. Also none of my cars see past 550HP

Absolute best all around is the Shelby 350. It lands huge drifts points like a speed 12, can drift any track with ease, and has the finesse to tandem. Does everything amazing plus looks awesome and is pretty easy to drive. I have a setup in my garage if anyone wants to try. It's my personal favorite to date.

Oh god I want to find that car so bad!

The color combo and wheels arent my favorite.. but the car slides perfectly with the logitech g27

I put the brakes on 4f-8r and since the new update I'm able to use the ebrake on the wheel so it makes it a lot easier.

Love my AE86 SS Version.

EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

Haven't even touched the settings and it works perfectly for me.

Back