Your Favourite Car!

• Thread starter Nicko
  • 37 comments
is there anything that beats the works murcielago in overall specs in this game even? it beats all tier 4 cars since you can´t upgrade those.

I've own several cars but only used them to finish a certain level (per say)
But come back to my favorite ones
The Nisan 2000 GTR and the Lotus 111r

is there anything that beats the works murcielago in overall specs in this game even? it beats all tier 4 cars since you can´t upgrade those.

Even the Zonda R? with a Rating of 20+???

The works Murcielago has fantastic straight line speed but understeers in the corners from what I've experienced. I reckon the Zonda R is a good all rounder. But I have occassionally seen drivers in the Murcielago leave the Zonda in the dust.

Even the Zonda R? with a Rating of 20+???

yes by far. Murcielago works is almost maxed out totally. What is odd with it to reduce understeer you set steering lock very high... Normally that should lead to more understeer since you loose grip if you steer to much but not here it seems :)

But yes as most AWD they are a tad understeery but that is just about always faster then oversteer anyway as long as it´s controlled.

Though tier 4 in general is really to fast for me need better drivers to evaluate the cars in there lol.

The works Murcielago has fantastic straight line speed but understeers in the corners from what I've experienced. I reckon the Zonda R is a good all rounder. But I have occassionally seen drivers in the Murcielago leave the Zonda in the dust.

yes by far. Murcielago works is almost maxed out totally. What is odd with it to reduce understeer you set steering lock very high... Normally that should lead to more understeer since you loose grip if you steer to much but not here it seems :)

But yes as most AWD they are a tad understeery but that is just about always faster then oversteer anyway as long as it´s controlled.

Though tier 4 in general is really to fast for me need better drivers to evaluate the cars in there lol.

I see... well after purchasing a nice Zonda R (Very good, stable and fast car) last night looks like I will purchase a Murcie and upgrade it to works :D I need to experience that because the Zonda R already blew me away, so this will be even better I suppose 👍

Latest Posts

Back