Your favourite Stock drifter

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsomething
  • 44 comments
  • 2,568 views
throttlehappy
can the srt10 actually turn with n1's?
or any other car for that matter
I think its one of the better cars for power drifting so, yes, it can turn. Not at 180+mph but it can turn for drifts -60mph, or somewhere around there.
 
Thatman
I think its one of the better cars for power drifting so, yes, it can turn. Not at 180+mph but it can turn for drifts -60mph, or somewhere around there.

with n1s???
i see it ploughing into a wall
 
throttlehappy
with n1s???
i see it ploughing into a wall

Try it! It’s really just a car that needs gentle throttle control, no different from the Ford GT or you can also try using weight trasnfer+e-brake or their power. That’s what makes it so fun. But it can be a fairly easy car after awhile because of the 50/50 weight distribution.
 
i like the pontiac...the concept car! withe the full spec.
but the skyline R34 is nice!!!!!!!!!!
 
I've really never done much drifting. Until at Trial Mountain I just said screw it I'm gonna handbrake-turn this corner (before T2) driving a Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01.

And I was stunned!! I was using Racing Super Hard tyres and it didn't even matter, handled beautifully and looked fantastic. Changed the tyres and the thing has never let me down yet.
 
Shelby Cobra on S3's, BMW 2002 Turbo on N3's, Honda HSC on S3's (for small angle speeddrifts, say at the Nurb for example), Yellowbird on S3's.
 
Mine would also have to be the Trueno. Its got such good balance but you have to take both ASM's off not just the front ASM to get the full enjoyment.
 
nissan skyline gt-r

because it's 4wd ...... no more problems:)
 
best stock drifter without a doubt for me is the Nissan Skyline gtr r34 M-spec Nur if ur gonna buy one make sure its the right one i tryed to buy another and got 2 different ones :confused:
 
RX7 FD or FC on N2 would be the best and S2000 (AP1) '00 on N2 will be the second
 
Common! I haven't played the game but a Trueno would be my first choice, Presumably the SS version. But this is about stock drifters, so I guess not.
 
Back