Your favourite Stock drifter

throttlehappy
can the srt10 actually turn with n1's?
or any other car for that matter
I think its one of the better cars for power drifting so, yes, it can turn. Not at 180+mph but it can turn for drifts -60mph, or somewhere around there.

throttlehappy
with n1s???
i see it ploughing into a wall

Try it! It’s really just a car that needs gentle throttle control, no different from the Ford GT or you can also try using weight trasnfer+e-brake or their power. That’s what makes it so fun. But it can be a fairly easy car after awhile because of the 50/50 weight distribution.

I've really never done much drifting. Until at Trial Mountain I just said screw it I'm gonna handbrake-turn this corner (before T2) driving a Subaru Impreza Rally Car '01.

And I was stunned!! I was using Racing Super Hard tyres and it didn't even matter, handled beautifully and looked fantastic. Changed the tyres and the thing has never let me down yet.

Shelby Cobra on S3's, BMW 2002 Turbo on N3's, Honda HSC on S3's (for small angle speeddrifts, say at the Nurb for example), Yellowbird on S3's.

Mine would also have to be the Trueno. Its got such good balance but you have to take both ASM's off not just the front ASM to get the full enjoyment.

best stock drifter without a doubt for me is the Nissan Skyline gtr r34 M-spec Nur if ur gonna buy one make sure its the right one i tryed to buy another and got 2 different ones :confused:

Back