Your First Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carbon_77
  • 88 comments
  • 7,120 views
Messages
135
Canada
Canada
Messages
nickkoko
What's your first car in GT5?

I just got the game along with the PS3 for Christmas today and I bought the '97 Honda Civic Type R and it's been winning everything so far with no tune ups! How about you?
 
I got the same car, and still have it ( i dont sell any car i own EVER :D )


My Civic was a beast when it hit the 333Hp, i remember how the car used to push so hard on the front wheels, there was no corner i could do without it burning the front tyres coming out of it! I love that car !
 
Toyota 07 yaris. I have an 04 echo (basically the same car) irl
 
I bought a Miata, then saved on to get an 08' Civic Type-R. Used that for majority of my races.
 
I got the same car, and still have it ( i dont sell any car i own EVER :D )


My Civic was a beast when it hit the 333Hp, i remember how the car used to push so hard on the front wheels, there was no corner i could do without it burning the front tyres coming out of it! I love that car !

You don't sell any cars? How many are in your garage?
 
At first, a used S15 Silvia, after one race I sold it and got the EK9 Civic Type R from the dealership and used that until I got a Gallardo.
 
CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97

I still use this and kept it naturally-aspirated at 280bhp
 
The first car i bought was a lamborghini, since i had so much cash from the special events.
 
It seems to be my permanent start car, the AE86 Corolla mildly tuned to 150bhp
 
Montego Blue Mazda MX-5 something-or-other J-Limited '95. I was a bit disappointed to then win one from the license tests, but at least I didn't blow $20K buying it! :D

That said, it was the only car I bought up until I finally scraped together enough to buy a 458 Italia. With some modifications here and there, it really took down a lot of championships - Japanese '90s, Sunday, NR-A, and such. If you wanted to go for all the trophies,

For those aiming for all trophies, I would recommend buying the one from the Mazda dealership and doing the sports ECU upgrade to get penniless. Then do the intake/exhaust + sports medium mods to achieve a pretty sweet ride for not much money.
 
Hi!

Mine was a black Toyota MR2. I quite like the idea of an affordable mid-engined car.

EddieFumar
 
Mitsubishi fto. Was cheap iirc and fast enough in the beginning. I think that's the (same lol) car I've bought in gran turismos since gt1 as first car. :)

Although I did maybe just one or two races in it before doing some of the special events which gave me nicer cars and a lot more money to buy better cars...
 
It was a go kart because I though it would be fun to use it in the beginner races, but it didn't work out, so I ended up doing the licenses and special events and got some good free cars.
 
You don't sell any cars? How many are in your garage?

I don't sell any cars too. On topic, i buyed the CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97, and now is RM and is a nice car 👍
 
You don't sell any cars? How many are in your garage?

132 only.

Still have all the A-spec events to do ( only done 5 or something )

A-Spec 26
B-Spec 24
 
suzuki cappucino '92 from the dealership, yeah good car if you know how to drive it and push it to the limit :D
 
1989 Mazda Miata/MX-5
 
132 only.

Still have all the A-spec events to do ( only done 5 or something )

A-Spec 26
B-Spec 24

Oh cool. I'm not too great at B-Spec I need to work on it.
 
Oh cool. I'm not too great at B-Spec I need to work on it.

if you are still at the beginning , i could give you a tip, somewhere on the first A-spec races i believe you win a Honda civic Mutol 87', that was the first car i gave my B-spec, and honestly, he did pretty well with it!

Here is the car:
1987-honda-civic-4.jpg
 
First car bought in GT5: Mazda Miata '95 The S-Special 1 model.

Was able to get through the first two tiers of both A & B Spec only buying 2 more cars after that (Ford Lightening & '69 'Vette) and using cars I won. Pro level is where you've gotta really start buying stuff in order to even enter the events.

I've still got it of course, as I also don't sell anything I've bought. 193 cars in my garage at the moment. Handful of those are duplicates though.


First car bought in real life: 1979 Pontiac Trans-Am
 
I completed my license test early and have enough money to race mod a Civic Type R, Use that all the way up to some professional races. Great car.
 
if you are still at the beginning , i could give you a tip, somewhere on the first A-spec races i believe you win a Honda civic Mutol 87', that was the first car i gave my B-spec, and honestly, he did pretty well with it!

Here is the car:
1987-honda-civic-4.jpg

Yeah, it's a pretty good little ride. That comes from the Clubman Cup, the first race of the Amateur (2nd) tier in A-Spec. Easily winnable with whatever you bought as your first car (assuming, of course, that you bought something that was decent.), plus a little tuning.
 
The kart because I had to. But my first real car was the 69 Camaro.
 
A Honda Civic EG hatchback. But sold it, then bought a Civic EK Type-R.
 
1986 Toyota Celica.
 
I went the cheapest route to start doing license tests by purchasing the kart. If that doesn't count, then a rewarded Nissan Micra mm-R Cup Car was the first car I used for A-Spec. If that doesn't count, the first 'real' car I actually spent credits on was a Ferrari 599.
 
Back