Your First Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carbon_77
  • 88 comments
  • 7,120 views
EK9 Type-R
 
Toyota Altezza AS200 '98
I only bought that car because when I was small it was my favourite car :D
Of course it was actually called the Lexus IS200 where I lived, I just loved those lights!
 
Mine was a blue S14...loved it.
 
My first was an IS200 too, infact, is completely stock and never had an oil change, maybe it should be in a museum...
 
Honda Civic, with 406 HP now. Still my fav car.
 
I'll probably end up gettin slaughtered by the Japanese for this but it was 1 of those Mazda MX-5s. lol I'd have to look.
 
'76 VW GTI. I have a '91 GTI as my own car...amazingly found the in game one in UCD when I got the game.
 
Honda civic '97 ;) ofcourse black pearl colored ;))
 
ek9 civic now my matt black RM
 
PDI Racing Kart, used it to do the Beginner Go-Kart Special Event, then afterwards, bought a standard 1994 Impreza in red, and won a load of races with it.
 
A black Suzuki Swift Sport, with 5 stealth cars.
 
Don't remember, think it was an Integra type R
 
My first car purchased was the Mazda Eunos Roadster NA Package 89. It was very versatile as I was able to use it for the Beginner Sunday Cup, Compact Car and FR series as well as the Amateur Clubman and Roadster Cups. I think it's better balanced than FF cars which tend to understeer horribly when pushed to the limit.
 
My first car in gt5 was actually the same as my first real car, a classic fiat panda :), however my real car was 4x4 version, i wish the game had one of those. I now own three fiat pandas in the game one with 165 hp !!
 
My first car was the AE86 Levin... a really fun car to drive in my opinion!
 
My first car was a Standard Mazda RX-8, I tuned it up with the money I had earned, but I eventually stopped when I acquired my 2010 STi.
 
One of the MX-5's from the dealership. I had only supercharged it when a, RX-8 with twice the horsepower showed up in the UCD. Next car I bought was my Murc SV I think :D
 
My first car in RL was a 1956 Dodge Coronet 500,they did'nt have that in GT5 so I did the 19,000cr.Miata/1000cr.ecu upgrade to get the "penniless" trophy!:sly:
 
AE 86 Levin and after that i drove with prize cars untill i had to buy cars for the seasonal events.
 
Back