Your G29 Settings and Q/about the clutch

• Thread starter Dunphy
  • 68 comments
I bought the challenge and its quite good. Such a good purchase.

When folded it is quite bulking and stands quite high and with everything still attached it is quite heavy. I cant quite fit it into a wardrobe.

Folding is a breeze. Unplug cords, dumped them in the seat. Lift and fold seat section. Pull up pedals. I can pack it and store within a minute.
Its secures with velcro. The pedals will eventually become unsecured with folding and will need to be redone every few uses.

I only have a few issues with it which are;

Steering wheel mount is not really adjustable in relation to you. You can only adjust how much lower and laid back into the seat you are.
Steering wheel mount portion doesn't seem straight with the seat.
Steering wheel mount portion isn't the most stable by design of the chair. Since it is on a movable piece that locks in which allows you to enter / exit.
The brace / attachments for the pedal bracket move around and its really hard to adjust. My pedals are now left from centre. It's not a big deal but visually looks bad.
The seat material doesn't breathe well. My back ends up very sweaty in the chair after extended play.

I'm really nit picking but for a fold up chair its really good.

I ended up purchasing one about a month ago. I really like it. It is tall and a little heavy, nothing I can't live with. I am very glad I purchased mine

Hey g29 fellas, ive bought one and started to run it today ... Never had a wheel before, so wanna know if my feelings are right or there is something wrong with the wheel.
It feels very hard, Im not a weak guy and my first 1-2 hour session made me tired. Changed the configs in game to 2 and 3 ,but I was already tired and couldnt feel much difference
I've had mine for a few days, and it does take some time to get used to. The GT league has been a godsend, allowing me to get up to speed and play around with the settings. You'll get used to it, but it does bring a whole new meaning to Daily Workout.

I think I'm somewhere around 2 torque and 4 sensitivity, or 2 and 5. I used to run the torque a lot higher but it legitimately ended up tweaking my wrist after too many endurance races. The controller setting doesn't do anything, I think i have it at -2? The karts are undriveable at any setting.

I was wrong, I checked it yesterday I was running 2 torque and 7 sensitivity, turned it up to 8 sensitivity.

I was wrong, I checked it yesterday I was running 2 torque and 7 sensitivity, turned it up to 8 sensitivity.

I have mine at 4 torque and 5 sensitivity. When the sensitivity is too high, I can't feel the bumps and ripple strips

wow I have my sensitivity on 1 and torque on 4.... starting to think thats the wrong thing to do but I'm up to A/S with it??

wow I have my sensitivity on 1 and torque on 4.... starting to think thats the wrong thing to do but I'm up to A/S with it??

I think it is a matter preference. I tried lower, it didn't feel right to me.

I think high settings are just too much. You can't feel anything

how long did you have it for?

Not long enough for it to break.

I bought it around November of 2016 but I didn't start using it until GTS came out. There is a power connection issue with the wheel base. I tested the power cable and it is working as it should. For some reason it is not transferring that power to the wheel. I started taking it apart last night as I am going to bypass the "manual plug in" and just hard wire it to the power cable. Hopefully I can get it operational for tonight's PRL race.

Back